toys for tots dec 6 at nymans

civicman

ok, here we go. it had to happen and im sure everyone is expecting it...

EDIT: forgot about the fact that logan has walked away with a trophy every show in just about every class he goes in just because he isn't happy with his score doesn't mean he still doesn't get trophies. and I have competed in 3 shows and I have 3 trophies sitting in my room :rolleyes:

3 huh? thats cute. how many of those had more than 3 people in the class?

P1020663.jpg

and i would have 3 more now but they were toys for tots. but this still isnt shit, i dont have ANY trophys compared to all the guys that i look up to.

I hopped on the meter after the lake county show and held at 144.4 on music.

That was with a stock alt and before anything was tweaked with.

WCF Brian used my truck and burped a 145.7 at 40hz with voltage drop into the 13's old box

I'm not going to go predict scores that are way out of my reach like you were doing at the sac town show but I have a good feeling that it will be louder now that I have an MLA on a DC Power Alt in a new box

144.4 on music and 145.7 on a burp? so how much did you go up after your upgrades?

P1020648.jpg

cause i gained 5db and i didnt upgrade shit.

see where you fucked up here was thinking i would make the same mistake twice. logan caught on and so did a few other people. it should have been obvious that when the other people started to talk up my system that MAYBE they knew something you didnt.

just settin shit straight jack skittles don't know what he's talking about I don't want people thinking something different just because he doesn't have his facts straight I ain't trippin

now lets have the vids "set shit straight"

th_P1020658.jpg

th_P1020657.jpg

and here is one of alpines dice roll.

th_P1020660.jpg

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

yea buddy! i was there.. i smoked everyone including a team :nea: i kid... i was there though. i vote alpine should be banned from the raffle though lmao. that guy wins everything. but it was cool. my daughter won a candy tangerine orange bike 6 times her size :) the toys for tots barrels looked liked like they got some love :clapping: tibbs sucks for not giving me a demo, actually i got there a few minutes before you left. heard you pull of bangin!!! :hairtrick: all in all another great comp.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

really?? this is getting all brought up again?? wow thought this was all over and done with, god this is getting old...i have more trophies than you, and have had just as many people in my class every time as you if not more, look at today for example, there were 7 people in my class 2 in yours....this shit has got to stop its getting real old

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

whats funny skittles is you think I care :lol:

I said all that before the show you did not hit a 150 before this show I think thats insane that you gained 5 db I ain't going to "pee in your cheerios" on that one

but whats even more funny is you had nothing to say to me at the show :01nocomment8so:

I've got nothing more to say at the end of the day I'm happy with my system and thats all that matters to me

congrats on your score :good:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

lmfao here goes skittles replying to old shit :rofl: !! do you feel better now that you said that? run to the mansion and go keyboard commando. why were you not running your mouth at the comp? :01nocomment8so: god some of you guys blow my mind! :8)

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

really?? this is getting all brought up again?? wow thought this was all over and done with, god this is getting old...i have more trophies than you, and have had just as many people in my class every time as you if not more, look at today for example, there were 7 people in my class 2 in yours....this shit has got to stop its getting real old

oh no no no. i wasnt talking about you logan. sorry i was refering to the second part of that quote. i never talked shit about you man.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived