toys for tots dec 6 at nymans

civicman

nah drews around to build you a box!

actually now that i think of it i could make you a louder box with sticks and a stone with some staples. :crazy:

well, by your current logic atleast :)

hmm care to tell me whats wrong with my box? its not made of birch is that it?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

it was 47 with stock alt, its noticeably louder now, but im not loud so i guess ill never know

kaseys 18 is a 45 with more in it off 1500 watts

but you havnt metered it with the new alts yet? thats cool it made a difference, what do you think you'll get now?

45 on music or burp? i have 1500 to each woofer too. he just has more cone area in the one woofer.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

ohhhhh yea you didnt know i would have put bucket seats in huh? :) front seats to the rear and put the recaro's in teh front ftw.

anywho, more cone + a beter metering vehicle.

rem. bassrace not db drag ;) if it was your classes might be all messed up with 3kw and 2 12s vs 1 18 and 1kw?

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

like tomorrow? lol cause the show is sunday. you'll just get to meter it then. let me know the new numbers if you get it done tomorrow. im interested to see what the difference better voltage can do.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Looks like people are starting to puff out the feathers ;)

I guess we shall see who can walk the walk in the lanes.

See ya all on Sunday

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

hey, if you need motivation ill go against you in 49.9's again. i need me a rematch :aggressive:

Archived