toys for tots dec 6 at nymans

civicman

Looks like people are starting to puff out the feathers ;)

I guess we shall see who can walk the walk in the lanes.

See ya all on Sunday

just a little pre comp shit talking lol. always happens, makes things a little more exiting and drives people to do better. like how my little 12"s are going to kick logan's ass one day lol

we will see, sunday is another day..maybe my truck will esplode by then lol

lol lets hope not. see what itll do in 49.9's. i think im going to do it too. just to see what my car will do full out on a song. i mean its just a toy and im not fighting for a trophy. might do drag and psychlone too. just more toys for the kids.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

hes louder than u with 1 18" then ur 2 10"s

must be teh mini vanz

ill bet 100 that kaseys 1 18 is no where near louder than skittles

just a little pre comp shit talking lol. always happens, makes things a little more exiting and drives people to do better. like how my little 12"s are going to kick logan's ass one day lol

1 day like sunday? dec 6th?

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

ill bet 100 that 1 18 is no where near louder than skittles

hey, if you win that bet im entitled to 50% :friends:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i will bet one more 100 that skittles bass race score will be louder than logans burb

2 12's 2 1500 watt amps vs 2 15's and 2 3000 watt amps

Oh Snap!!!!!!!! :shok: :hairtrick:

2 12s in a jeep with 1/2 the power, less cone area, more cabin to fill, and on music! vs 2 15s, walled, and double the power? If he's bassracin 50s with 12s and a little over 3kw, I'm impressed!

Archived