toys for tots dec 6 at nymans

civicman

awesome cool skittles you got the gas money to do that.

a lot of people don't.

since when is it a requirement to go to shows lol you are acting like we HAVE to go.

i never said it was a requirement. but if you drove to my home town 5 times in a row for a competition then you throw a show in your town and almost no one shows up because they didnt want to make the drive, wouldnt that be frustrating? other than that i was just saying that it would be more fun for everyone if more people were willing to make the drive. we are all competitors and we all enjoy these shows. if the majority of competitors wont drive more than an hour to a show then there will be less and less shows untill we dont have any more at all. i think we all have to do what we can to keep our sport alive. we dont do that by talking about why the sport is dying. we do it by talking to new audio guys and encouraging them to come to shows, helping people and having a good attitude at the shows. it benifits all of us.

take it for what it is or turn it into something negative but negative was not my intent.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

regardless I'll be at your show nyman since you located it near the majority of competitors.

kind of like a business why put a show where there is barely anyone but still expect a good turn out?

:01nocomment8so:

kasey... dont be a dick about it. understand the point of what im trying to say and that the point isnt attacking you. its not personal, its a general observation. if you didnt live in the sac area you would have the same feeling. little fights and wise cracks online wont help any of us keep our sport alive.

dont jump into thinking im attacking you. last i checked we were all friends and have a good time bull shitting and hanging out at shows. i just want to see more of it.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

I'm not feeling attacked but every thread I see on here in the competitors corner there is always a post about someone not making it because they can't/won't drive that far then the whole debate starts again where who is the true competitor blah blah whine whine

I ain't trying to be a dick just callin it as I sees it.

oh and I do encourage people to come to shows thats what I do at lowes bunch of noobs tell them to check out the big systems since mine is small compared to other competitors so don't pull that card

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

I'll just say this. Good luck with the show, and damn near every show Pheonix has I come to. 3 hrs each way, and I havent been able to compete for a hot minute............

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

see, again i never said you didnt do those things but your acting like i said "kasey is dropping the ball". maybe nothing i said applies to you but it might inspire some one elce to be more involved. you dont have to shoot it down just because it doesnt apply 100% to you.

anyways, i said what i had to say. im not trying to create hard feelings or bitterness but i dont seem to be able to fix anything so ill stop posting about it. ill be at this show and im sure ill have a good time with all of you.

I'll say it 95% of sactown guys that go to comps are not competitors there guys just havin fun with there stereos so why would they drive it means nothing to them they won't go to finals and if the sport really needed there help they would let it die cause the drive is sooooo far lol

Funny how most people that don't care or don't put any effort into this (unless the show is an hour from them) all have something to say how comps go or should go

Don't trip skittles remeber there are competitors and there are people playing with there audio with something to say about everything

Just know where u stand

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived