GetLikeMe's 4 SA-12's / 3500D Build

Nice build. I actually think that you would be louder too if you fired the ports into the car instead of back. There is one of my Team Sundown members on here named Bangin Altima that does 2 15's in the trunk of his Altima firing up and 4 4" aero's fired to the front foward. He has done a 148.6 to the best of my knowledge off of a single Sundown saz2000D.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I dig the door panels...I'm not quite willing to get into fiberglassing stuff yet, seems like it's very easy for a beginner to mess it up. Got any more details on the door panels? How is that MDF held in place? I really like this system, clean and loud.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

I dig the door panels...I'm not quite willing to get into fiberglassing stuff yet, seems like it's very easy for a beginner to mess it up. Got any more details on the door panels? How is that MDF held in place? I really like this system, clean and loud.

Ya I didn't want to mess with glass either and its held on with a bnuch of half inch screws screwed in from back of door panel thru door into wood nothing special haha

Team Bass-Hz

Archived