i just ruled out '99.5 to 2000's

MK3 body style VR6 12v's are nice. Just the MK4 is not as good. BUUUUUUUUUUT, the tranny on the MK3 is also crap... MK3 only came with TDI, 2.0 8v, and VR6 motors. And I think 1.8(non turbo) motors in international countries.

It's actually 93-99 for our cars. Later in 1999 the MK4 came out. So the MK4 has 99.5- i think 2005.

Yea but the body style changes are there. I like the looks of the 97-98 models my bad..95ish to 98 style.

Yep. we are the mkIII and 99.5 up are the mkIV.

BTW Burritto, Rob at DC power has a real nice alt for the 97-98 jetta tdi's. Its a beast!

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

im a honda lover who bought the jetta and like the room in it over my previous honda, like that i dont get my car stolen because kids want hondas, and love that my trunk holds almost as much as my explorer

LoL James..no kidding on the trunk space! I can fit numerous bodies in there with no prob. :)

I have the golf... I'm 5'9" and if I put the seats down in the back, I can lay in there all the way. Feet touching the end of the hatch, and my head by the front seats without a problem. LoL

burrito stay on the toys you dont need a girly volksfagen. arent you by the dunes in cali bro?
my true passion is the sand but im dabbling with the idea of racing some autocross... im liking the v-dubs because they will fit in my toy hauller!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

do not autox a vw. if thats your main purpose, go buy a honda crx. they are light as a mofo, cheap as dirt, and the aftermarket is unlimited. there are very few cars that make for better auto-x cars (miata's are just as good, but are for homosexuals only)

Archived