Nic Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 those kids are at fault too.... if they were paying attention they would not have turned seeing to cars speeding towards them..... Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps
B Slaps Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 those kids are at fault too.... if they were paying attention they would not have turned seeing to cars speeding towards them..... kinda true, but if the pig wasent speeding in the first place none of this would have happened. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
LoudBlazer Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 Im still confused watchign the video. Why are 2 cops side by side and one takes off, then if you watch the car thats hit it speeds liek it knows they messed up and tried to avoid the situation. Was there a chase or call that the cops were responding to that they had not yet turned their lights on? Vid is sketchy to me. 1997 2 Door Blazer Bagged & Body Dropped SBC/TH350
John Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 http://www.connpost.com/ci_13817417 Apparently the two kids were "possibly" intoxicated at the time of the crash....great. Maybe this is the one piece of evidence that the cop and his lawyer need to prove that he isn't at fault and, that if the teens had not been driving drunk it wouldn't of happened. ps: at the end of the article, it shows a timeline of that night leading up to the crash. 1999 Chevy Tahoe Level 4 15" AP 3000d Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets T400.2 Mechman 250 amp Rhino 2 Kinetik 2400 GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY
00_XJ Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 Not that I am saying its the cop was in the right (because he wasn't) but why did they turn in front of him? I can't see him doing 94 mph either. He would have split that car in two and the cop probably wouldn't have survived either.The paid leave and charges in the story seem to be misleading. I don't believe that once charged, he gets paid leave. You'd be surprised. This same thing happened to me 4 months ago. It's not that I didn't see the car, it's that I didn't realize he was doing 90 in the 35 so I turned. 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
SocoJoe Posted November 19, 2009 Author Report Posted November 19, 2009 http://www.connpost.com/ci_13817417Apparently the two kids were "possibly" intoxicated at the time of the crash....great. Maybe this is the one piece of evidence that the cop and his lawyer need to prove that he isn't at fault and, that if the teens had not been driving drunk it wouldn't of happened. ps: at the end of the article, it shows a timeline of that night leading up to the crash. I'm sure they will do a tox-screen, or did one. If it comes back over the legal limt then I would still say the cop is at fault for driving reckless for no reason, but the kids should have known better, I am sure that didn't help her cause to fight her injuries, if she was "shitfaced". But I still don't let the cop off the hook for it. The Setup 2009 Volkswagen Jetta 2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz 1 Kicker ZX1001.1 Stock 140A Alt Stock speakers
Boon Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 But I still don't let the cop off the hook for it. Damn right! If they even try to use it as a mitigating factor I'd be pissed off. The cop is probably entirely culpable and responsible for what happened. But until we hear the entire story, i.e. the PD make their report on it, there's a degree of speculation on behalf of the media and as such I reckon people should hold off on the 'he should be gutted' calls until the facts are all down in black and white... 10.x volts fo' life!
Marlo Stanfield Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 My thoughts exactly, way to set the guidelines for what happens to cops when shit like this happens. Fuck our government and the system that runs it. You can leave our great nation we live in then... Just another idiot who does realize what he truly has. Remind me how he's misusing his power? If he WAS lights&siren but not on a call that's misuse of power but this is just one guy behind the wheel of a car that happens to be a police cruiser...I'm not entirely certain we're getting the full story here. Why would someone do something as stupid as that in full knowledge that it was all on both his and the other car's video recorders? Last of all, the reason he's on paid leave is because last time I checked the justice system went INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. so a. I suspect we're not getting all the details here, remember the media will ALWAYS spin a story and b. Until a court says he's guilty, he's not, so why take away his pay? Sure, once he's found guilty (which it looks like he damn well will be) biff him in jail and throw away the key but until then, keep a slightly open mind huh? I agree with all of this 100%. those kids are at fault too.... if they were paying attention they would not have turned seeing to cars speeding towards them..... x2... They were partially at fault for having been in the middle of an intersection like that regardless of the cops speed. They seem to have almost been at a complete stop when the cop's car actually hit them. Do I think that the cops in this incident did nothing wrong?? Not at all, they were at fault for excessively speeding for a reason unbeknownst to us and thus causing a terrible trajedy... Should their lives/livelihood be taken away from them for doing this?? Not until they are given every bit of due process as any other American citizen is granted. To all the children in this thread say "fuck the police" and things like that, try living in a world without having a police force to protect your sorry asses... I'd love to hear why all these children(regardless of your age, this is how you're acting) have so much against police. I'm talking bout real reasons, not having TV/movies tell u that cops are horrible people and possibly even being arrested when they do something illegal. I love it when people say "fuck the police" because they got arrested for actually breaking the law. -RIP to the people who died in this incident and god be with the families of the deceased- 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
Berto Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 http://www.connpost.com/ci_13817417Apparently the two kids were "possibly" intoxicated at the time of the crash....great. Maybe this is the one piece of evidence that the cop and his lawyer need to prove that he isn't at fault and, that if the teens had not been driving drunk it wouldn't of happened. ps: at the end of the article, it shows a timeline of that night leading up to the crash. It doesn't really matter if the teens were drinking or not, the cop was still speeding, the cop possibly ran some red light, and the cop did practically drive through the teens car and kill both of them. TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
skittlesRgood Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 wow you guys are pretty damn harsh on him. yes he shouldnt have been speeding and was obviously just dicking around. but that other car turned in front of them. in a normal car accident it would have been the girls fault for making that turn. ive had friends that have turned in front of a car and were hit because the other driver was speeding but it was still their fault because they put themselfs in the path of the oncoming car. but now because this is a cop, he has to be charged or elce everyone will say he got special treatment. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.