just wondering if anyone else on here likes 50 cent. i think his haters just dont understand his music. he isnt a model, he dosent have an angelic voice, his videos arent the cleanest, but i personally think he is, or was, one of the realest motha fu**ers in the music world. wether u love him or hate him, leave a lil something letting me know why.

peaceeeeeeeeeeeee

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

I like fifty he has a unique rappin style and his music is good

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

no

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Uh no, he's been lying since day one. Stole a real gangsters name for some street cred. Lied and said he was moving mountains but was really moving pebbles. Nah, not a fan. Oh and he just looks retarded!

well put not to mention all the dis tracks put out about 5-0 and his responses are lame as hell. he came out saying this and that about ja rule singina dn making sogns about girls n shit...just to follow ja. all he says is GGGGGG G-unit over and over while the G-unit(what 4-5 deep these days) rides his nuts lol game killed him in all them tracks he put out just killed G-unit. ill be real and say his get rich or die trying wasnt bad but when he changed up it ended..

haha oh yeah and whats up with him saying he got blasted 9 times...but only really got shot 3-4 times wasnt it, just a few exit wounds added up...

Edited by cracker

i understand where everyone is coming from. cracker, i believe u said get rich or die tryin wasnt bad, u seen before i self destruct? idk if this site will allow this but if anyone wants to watch it, its on zshare. http://tinyurl.com/before-i-self-destruct-2009

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!