Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Damn, definitely one of the more interesting and 'busy' episodes to date, but leaving you yearning for more.

I guess we shall see what happens next week! Now I'm off to watch my new second favorite show, V. Tuesdays are a big deal nowadays.

images-1.jpg
Posted

I realized last night at the end of the episode it was not the finally...eh, I get another episode now.

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Posted
this show is so sweet. but i never have time to watch it lol.

Check Hulu, they usually get the episodes 5-8 days after the air on TV.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Posted

I still can't believe that Hellboy and Peg Bundy are on this show, that is amazing to me. They are both such legendary actors and perfect for the job... that I keep thinking they are just going to kill them off to save money.

images-1.jpg
Posted

I think I just noticed something. I happened to see a picture of that scumbag white supremacist Don Black who founded Stormfront and he looked an awful lot like Ethan Zobelle. I wonder if he is loosely based on him?

images-1.jpg
Posted

I think that something bad is going to happen to Clay. Either he is going to get killed or be stripped of his status. Just a thought but after what happend a couple of episodes ago the guys seem to want Jax in charge of the club.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Posted

Zack was at my house last night..this show came on i almost got my ass whooped in my own house because i wouldn't stop talking he wanted to watch it so bad....lmao

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted
I think that something bad is going to happen to Clay. Either he is going to get killed or be stripped of his status. Just a thought but after what happend a couple of episodes ago the guys seem to want Jax in charge of the club.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Also, how long can you have somebody like Ron Pearlman on the payroll? hehe

images-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9146 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...