cant wait for vids! woot.

x deuce!

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Glad you finally got your orders, bro...but it sucks you're moving all the way across the country.

Thanks bro...I agree that it does kinda suck...but I guarantee it won't be the last you see of me.

Damn, we worked so hard to get the amps out as far as we could, and you bring them back? :diablo: Oh well, at least shipping on the next 5 will be cheaper :D

It sucks you have to pick up and move like that, But it will be cool having ya around here :friends:

hahahahaha...sorry about that man. But you're right, shipping on the next 5 will be much cheaper...lol

It does suck, but at least it's on Uncle Sam's bill...hell they even come out and pack my shit for me.

And I also wanted to say thank you for everything...I could not have picked a better bunch of guys to do business with.

:( So I hope SBN isnt the last time we hang. Unite or slamfest still in your calender?

Unite is a go....that will be somewhat of a going away party....

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

I know you are off to SBN , ut I am glad I will get a look monday, since you are packing it up soon.

Look forward to meeting up bro. First and last(at least for a while) time we will meet up...I'll make it memorable for ya tho...lol

I feel like Justin does on this.....BUT now we got a place to stay in cali...road trip!!! :drinks:

Hell yea Rich...you know any of my boys are ALWAYS welcome at my house...well for less than a month that is...lol

cant wait for vids! woot.

No vids until I get back on Sunday...I gotta keep up the suspense :rofl:

so joe is coming out west? woo hoo!!

Jes earfy...I iz :D

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

pics or http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/ban.gif

just kidding, good luck!!

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Truck is really coming along nicely!!!! Congrats and best of luck at the show this weekend!! I try and catch up on this build every few days, but with the recent trip up to Wisconsin, I wasn't able to look for a while..... had another 15 pages to read!!! lol Gotta make sure I don't have another one of thosse lay offs from the threads, WAYYYYY too much going on around here to fall behind and miss something.....

Can't wait for more pics/vids of the entire setup in action!!!

Archived