That's just enough to piss ya off lol. 5 out of 6 installed and gotta wait on the last one? :WTFBubble:

lol...No worries. It's not like I am that far from DC. :D

did you just round over the flush mounts on the baffle or did you use a different bit....???

I used a 45 degree chamfer bit and then hand sanded the hard edge off.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

I hope you had already purchased the lvl 5 :) I ordered the last 3 the other day :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

it looks good man. real good.

Thank you.

I hope you had already purchased the lvl 5 :) I ordered the last 3 the other day :P

Hahaha...We were waiting on D1 coils to come in, otherwise I would have picked it up yesterday.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

this truck is best example of car stereo addiction. its never done never enough, cant what to see if you finsih this one before it gets yanked. keep it up or low as fuck.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

i was scrolling around though about 45 pages over a year ago, and your still fucking going? i love you, you keep me entertained :good:

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Good shit !! LOL I cant wait to see it finished man !

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived