well we all know how some things are going with guns and how there are so many stories out there on things. few example ill give yall

1. how they may put a code on each bullet

2. how they may put something in the bullets so they go bad after a certain period of time

3. just plain cant get a gun anymore

4. raise gun prices on us

5. When your gun is registered and say a bill passes so we cant have a gun anymore, they can track your gun down and come to your house to get the gun.

i dont know, these are just things that i have hurd but I do know that they are trying to mess around with the gun issues pretty bad. I live in Alabama and if you dont have a gun its like not having any pants on. Im about to be getting me a 45 next month before the prices get jacked up again, as bullets have already seen a 50% increase in prices at this point. box of 50 is $20 and 100 is $40, whereas it use to be a box of 100 at $20.

i would like to know other opinions on this, and if you have more info that i dont know please share with me.

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

I need to start stocking up before the gun ban starts

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Well, i mainly shoot clays competitively and hunt pheasant, so almost all my guns, minus 4, are shot guns. Most of which are O/Us, but theres a few autos, a pump and a SxS. Then theres the .22 rifel, the 30-30, the .22 hand gun and the .40. 2 of the guns in the safe actually belong to my mom, one was an anniversary present, lol. Yup, even my mom likes to go shoot a round of clays or skeet. And i got a few reloaders in the basement, one is hydraulic. So let them number the bullets, untill they start numbering every little BB im fine, lol. And even then, one more reason to load your own, just dont use them for self defense or you are fucked. They can say you made them with the intention to inflict more damage and in the great (shitty) state of IL, youll probably go to jail if you kill someone who broke into your home with a firearm. One thing i cant stand is people who call them weapons. They arent weapons, they are firearms, untill you point it at a human being with intent to pull the trigger. My toys arent weapons, (nor toys really) theyre firearms, and i love them and i will be first in line to go to canada or Mexico if they take them away from me.

/rant.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Don't worry, we are not becoming Great Britain (yet).

god i hope not lmao. I'm going to get the taurus 45 here soon. forgot which model it was, my buddy is gone go with me and help me out on which one to get. I know how to shoot, been shooting guns all my life, but I have never went and got one before. So this would be my first firearm thats mine. kinda like a kid in a candy store, i see 200 guns laying out i want them all lmao

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

DID SOMEONE SAY GUNS

DSC08908.jpg

yeah i really doubt it.if they do any of that stuff ima go to the black market and stuff cause man i really doubt that criminals are gonna say oh hey we have a gun ban lets turn our guns in YEAH right,we need ways to protect our selves from idiots out there.that adn to shoot stuff YEEEE HAAAA

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Constitutional "Scholars" are saying that the 2nd amendment's saying "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." doesn't at all mean that US citizens have the right to have guns.

Then who the Hell are "the people" ?? The damn thing starts out: "WE THE PEOPLE" We as in us- all of us- THE People. All of them.

The real rub with the 2nd amendment isn't the right to bear arms part- it is the "necessary to the security of a free State" part. States are sovereign. The states have the power, not the federal government. So- each state is to have it's own Militia to protect itself, and the people of the states can bear arms (any means of weapon), and it shall not be infringed upon. Who the hell would infringe upon it??? THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT! The second amendment to the United States Constitution is to keep the Federal Government from taking the rights from the states.

But... states gave that away a long time ago. We have already lost this one, we just don't know it yet.

I am a gun owner. Big time. My father and I both have enough ammo to be considered "Arsenals". But they don't have to ban guns, just make bullets almost impossible to get or afford. Anyone check the price of bullets lately? If you can find them!

Time to get Bows Too.

Just my little rant there.

Edited by Colin - 1HVYHTR

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.