o and stephany tell you buddies over there that the motor only has to be tipped 8 or 9 degrees and you dont need a dry sump oil system. tell them to get the high performance book on the eco from any GM dealer in the world. it walks you through how to build a eco. from stock to like 1000hp or something

----reference's----

meade916

-Quote- my wifes car is ALL internals with a cold air and full exhaust, i guarantee it will spank anything that it is next too.

Ill take that bet

june 6th and 7th bring it

----reference's----

meade916

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

93,000 Miles

4.0 SOHC V6

205 HP

250 Torque

Stock

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

this is turning into CA.com. this is why alot of people in ohio bash this forum. alot of people here are smart, but there are more juvenile kids here than anything. grow up get a life and FUCK OFF with your stock car. and who is sonny bryant? if he does not make it it dont exsist. HAHA. i make alot of parts and got sposored by a FEW companies. and besides that i will put my wifes car along with my house on the line. all internal work. meet me at nowalk in june for night under fire and then we will see who is bullshitting. my wifes car is ALL internals with a cold air and full exhaust, i guarantee it will spank anything that it is next too. as long as it is not like a titan motorsport supra or a top fuel car. i will put the car and a house on the line, and you put your knowledge. if i lose HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you get them fair and square. WHEN i win you WILL be crying so i will only take your pride, thats fair right.

i have about an 18 second civic that will pwn you all day long :lol: so ill take you on. actually those ecotecs arent that bad, if im not mistaken i think thats that the ariel atom 1 used. i think the ariel atom 2 uses a honda type r motor.

i have about an 18 second civic that will pwn you all day long :lol: so ill take you on. actually those ecotecs arent that bad, if im not mistaken i think thats that the ariel atom 1 used. i think the ariel atom 2 uses a honda type r motor.

yup your right. i think it is the 2.0 supercharged one. i cant remember 100% though.

hey stephany tell skwirl if he wants to slap me be at norwalk on the 6th and 7th of june. its pinks night. i will gladly take his car from him. them he can laugh when i give it away to the girl that should drive a bitches car.

----reference's----

meade916

lotta shit talking mr reinke. better be some follow through.

im a firm supporter of shit talking. cuz it always makes someone look like an ass. what does your wife drive that you have it in your head is so badass ?

610EUROs

lotta shit talking mr reinke. better be some follow through.

im a firm supporter of shit talking. cuz it always makes someone look like an ass. what does your wife drive that you have it in your head is so badass ?

IDK either but all i saw was cold air intake and exhuast :lol::lol:

well im done with this fool he obviously isint gonna stop bullshittin

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Archived