Jump to content

So*Cal*SMD SHOW DEC 6TH*1st post UPDATE!


Recommended Posts

Posted

gettin late i guess

yellow optima kicker 0gauge

Alpine CDA-105

4 infinity 6 1/2s - 2 infinity 6x9s

Audio Control Epicenter

1 Hifonics XX Hurcules

8K hid

2 RF HX2 18s D4

sealed at 8cubes

4 now

in a grand cherokee

box build comin soon

Posted

Any1 out there

yellow optima kicker 0gauge

Alpine CDA-105

4 infinity 6 1/2s - 2 infinity 6x9s

Audio Control Epicenter

1 Hifonics XX Hurcules

8K hid

2 RF HX2 18s D4

sealed at 8cubes

4 now

in a grand cherokee

box build comin soon

Posted
Count me in....

cool it's at an alternator shop... if you need directions there... i can give them to you

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Posted
hey Greg can i get a bass knob?

Remind me the 4th and I will bring one to the show.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!
Guest DC Power Kyle
Posted

Yeah, I've never been there... is it hard to find?

Posted
Yeah, I've never been there... is it hard to find?

I dont think it will be that hard to find, just follow the Bass :hairtrick: :8)

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks
Posted

Hey kyle is pulling your leg that fool live there.

Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v

Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502

MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel)

DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box

Sundown 4500 at .5

Sundown 100.4

XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear.

1 17" Eiger Vision T.V

2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row.

Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's)

DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up.

big 3

Sitting on 24"

If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud!

So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

I am trying to get the day off so I can make it, I know you guys will get a kick out of my gutted car...just ask treo! lol

Too Much Stuff to list .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6516 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...