Let me see if I understand this..................

GOOD!!! They shouldnt!

Are You Mexicano...? Is this why you getting so Hasty over this..? Berto..?

Yes I am Mexican, but you're point there is? IIRC we're not talking about illegal mexians are we? I thought we were talking about illegal immigrants in general.

Ask ANYBODY in the Construction Buisness!!!!

When your on a Site working, How many White people do you See..?

Maybe out of the 4-500 people there working 35 of them are white!

And ask them how much they're getting paid and they'll tell you it's just as much as their white coworkers.

Why are you defending the people that are here illegally? Shit, $5 S.S. for 10 million illegals is alot of money right. We're paying for that shit. I don't give a fuck if its fifty cents each, if you want to come here there are legal ways to do it. God damn, I didn't get a free ride, why the fuck should I pay ANYTHING for any body else?

Because plenty of the work as hard if not harder than a lot of American citizens.

What law suits are you talking about?

Do you know how much it cost if someone builds a house wrong? My block was looking at a law suit that would have resulted in each resident getting about $1 mil and the only thing wrong with most of the houses was that the bathroom window was clear instead of the blurry look they're supposed to have.

Berto..your def got something againt this. like your for illegals to be here....his point is in other countries they are keeping illegals out that shouldnt be there and we are spending money on these illegals so they can have a free life yet our own fuckin citizens cant get help...there told to get a job (which i think is great) or they get a piss ass welfare which could have been used for our own citizens to get a little more but instead its more spreadout towards those who shouldnt be here.

as far as welfare goes...i think thats a complete waste of money too. i can understand unempolyment. people get laid off because of hard times...but to hand someone money that doesnt even have the slightest ounce of ambition to get off their ass and get a job when they can just have a baby and get another 6 months of free money is just fuckin rediculous. MY MONEY I EARNED goes to those fuckers.

you know how mad i was sitting at the unemployment building (had to drop a friend off) and he gets back in and i say..."you know that money came from my pocket"...and he says "good lookin out my dude...ill be picking up some more next week" he was only joking and he was frantically searching for a new job (which he has a good one now) but the people who have that mentality and DONT look for a job just piss me off...these people are getting as much as me WORKING MY ASS OFF A FULL WEEK and they dont have a job. and some dont even want to look for one. for those looking and doing something this doesnt reguard you...but people who are lazy, dont even care...getting free money just pisses me off. when im out there busting my ass to pay off my car note and insurance and gas and food...and more each and every month.

so back to illegals...it pisses me off that money is comming from my pocket to support them..when they shouldnt be here any fucking way...and they have no taxes so they dont even contribute back.

one last thing...why are you defending them so much?

It's not that I'm for it, it's that the arguments against them are pretty ignorant.

If anything, I think all those programs like welfare and food stamps and all that garbage should be thrown out, that's why I think our country is in debt.

And I just like to state facts, it doesn't really matter what the topic is.

obviously you haven't tried to get a higher education or you'd know what you just said it complete and total BS most of the americans that are getting help from government programs have jobs or are looking for jobs and trying to better themselves but because of their situations they can't get hired or find jobs. This is because of the amount of people who are more qualifed to do the same job. And they shouldn't get any taxes back because they dont have taxes taken out of their pay checks like we do.. We pay more then them so we deserve more plus there is this little fact that its OUR COUNTRY not theirs!

Well since we're thowing stuff out at people about their education, I don't think you're pretty educated in you're argument, because if you had tried to get a higher education you would have heard in at least one of you're classed that ALL the people trying to get help from gov. programs HAVE to be trying to get a job or they'll be cut off from that help. And if you would know anything about paychecks, then you would know that EVERYONE gets taxes taken out of their check. And since when do you OWN THE USA?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Well since we're thowing stuff out at people about their education, I don't thing you were pretty educated in you're argument, because if you had tried to get a higher education you would have heard in at least one of you're classed that ALL the people trying to get help from gov. programs HAVE to be trying to get a job or they'll be cut off from that help. And if you would know anything about paychecks, then you would know that EVERYONE gets taxes taken out of their check. And since when do you OWN THE USA?

Its not that I myself own the country its that the citzens of this country own it. A democracy is rule by the people. The people are the citzens of this country. And when those illegals are paid under the table like i've seen alot are you think taxes are taken out of those paychecks? I no i've had taxes out of mine everypaycheck and you seriously think every one that gets government funding is looking for a job? just cuz they are supposed to doesn't mean they are. This country is f'd up and just cuz thats how its supposed to be doesn't mean they will

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Well since we're thowing stuff out at people about their education, I don't thing you were pretty educated in you're argument, because if you had tried to get a higher education you would have heard in at least one of you're classed that ALL the people trying to get help from gov. programs HAVE to be trying to get a job or they'll be cut off from that help. And if you would know anything about paychecks, then you would know that EVERYONE gets taxes taken out of their check. And since when do you OWN THE USA?

Its not that I myself own the country its that the citzens of this country own it. A democracy is rule by the people. The people are the citzens of this country. And when those illegals are paid under the table like i've seen alot are you think taxes are taken out of those paychecks? I no i've had taxes out of mine everypaycheck and you seriously think every one that gets government funding is looking for a job? just cuz they are supposed to doesn't mean they are. This country is f'd up and just cuz thats how its supposed to be doesn't mean they will

Us as citizens have never COMPLETELY ruled the country, we usually have say in it but that doesn't always matter. Plus, less and less company are paying under the table now because that means they have to pay more on tax day because that's one less worker on their tax form. No not everyone is looking for a job, but that also means that low life american citizens are taking advantage of the same programs that illegal immigrants are.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

i hate how the illegals take jobs form american's that need them too its bull shit i've worked with some illegal mexicans and they're cool and everything but its bullshit

Dey tuk er jeobs!

LOL, had to plug that episode of South Park......

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Ok well tell Your fat Wife to get off her ass And get a Job aswell... It is not my Care or problem to supply them with free healthcare!

First of all I'm not married, so don't offend me by saying I'm locked down by sum fat bitch... But if u actually read what I said in that post, you won't find a single place where I said they deserve free health care.

MARLO I DIDNT MEAN THAT TOWARDS YOU SPECIFICALLY

But its True!

Im an Asshole, Yea if im in the Spot Where i cant afford healthcare, im not Lookin for FREE healthcare, Its not somebody elses problem To proide me with it since i cant afford it...

IF YOU CANT AFFORD IT, THEN YOU CANT HAVE IT!

Just like a Car, You cant drive a Car off the Lot, You go Find yourself a Busted ass Bucket, Or get yourself a Damn Bicycle!

Not once did I say they deserve free health care because they can't afford it. I simply said that you can't comment on "regular" legal Americans being broke when you've never been in that situation before. It's just like making a comment about having a massive system when you don't even own a car.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

What was the point of this really?

the point is the government is total bull shit. They are only book smart and thats it, nothing more nothing less.

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

i hate how the illegals take jobs form american's that need them too its bull shit i've worked with some illegal mexicans and they're cool and everything but its bullshit

Right because i sure as hell was killing myself to get a job that pays under the minimum wage, I mean how dare these fools!

How do you figure they don't get much from the things I pointed out?

A DRIVERS LICENSE-Not in California

A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD-Only if it's illegal AKA a fake

WELFARE-Same as above, can't get without a SS card

FOOD STAMPS-Same as above, can't get without a SS card

AND, FREE HEALTH CARE? EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY GETS THIS!!!!!IT'S CALLED "NO ONE WILL BE TURNED AWAY FOR NOT HAVING HEALTHCARE!!!!!!!"

Total up the number of people here illegally and the cost THAT US TAXPAYERS FOOT THE BILL FOR, to allow them free healthcare, food stamps, welfare and the other benefits that go along with having a drivers license and SS# in this country and make me believe it's "not much". I've been here my whole life and I don't get free healthcare so why should I be ok with someone here illegally can get that WHILE I PAY FOR MINE AND THEIRS??!! If anything it should be the other way around. Illegals should be penalized for breaking our laws, not given breaks and pampered until they feel the need to comply with them.

Don't get me wrong EVERYONE should follow the system we have set up and no one should be here illegally. With that being said this is just a grass is greener issue. If you lived in Mexico or Honduras or anywhere these people are coming from then you wouldn't care how you got here, just get here.

dont forget we feed and protect half the world yet were the fucking assholes -

Yeah your right we do BUT talk to the servicemen you know. MOST times we were never invited, never asked AND unfortunately just like in the police force, etc. we have some rogue soldiers that rape mame and kill for no reason. Again not talking bad about our servicemen because without them we never would be in a position to be free but this is just a fact. EDIT: I'm talking about maybe 1 out of every 200 maybe 500 soldiers but that is enough "bad apples to spoil the bunch".

Here is a little something I though I would share since I may not live in the same country as most on here. For better or worse this country was founded and taken over by "illegals" AKA the pilgrims. What was the first thing we did even BEFORE we touched down? Well we started shooting native americans from the shore as target practice. After that they thought we were gods, and what better way to prove it then by enslaving them and forcing religious persecution on them ( was that not the reason we came here, I mean it was a 3 month boat ride but damn!) How about the "forced" purchase of California for something like .02 an acre (remember 'California" was Washington, Idaho, Arizona, California, and Nevada) just for the gold. We played those fools like chess........

Oh and if you want to know why so many people come here with no remorse I would have to believe it has to do with this little exerpt from a famous statue in New York.

"Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

There is SOOOOOO much knowledge in this forum but talk politics and everyone turns into billybob from Tenn. WTF

Starting From Scratch!!

Oh and if you want to know why so many people come here with no remorse I would have to believe it has to do with this little exerpt from a famous statue in New York.

"Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Yeah, but that was in the 1880's.... I doubt they were talking about MS13. :D

funny but true! im fsr from racist but i hate how illegals come here and get shit handed to them on a platter , but we get treated like shit. i do respect the ones who come here to better themselves. but a good percentage arent here for that reason. be it Mexicans Russians Asians whatever. but then again half the legals do the same shit!

ummmmmmmmm..........i think you forgot your an illegal immigrant :hairtrick:

but then u think i am i got a green card to prove it and a drivers license lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived