Rose-Villian Posted November 24, 2009 Report Posted November 24, 2009 I am impressed with all the extra tooling he has done. Must have been pretty expensive. yea, but There Not like ANY other Sub out! WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
BLuejoules Posted November 24, 2009 Report Posted November 24, 2009 That motor is sexxxxxxxxxx IG: devinthydude
Rose-Villian Posted November 24, 2009 Report Posted November 24, 2009 Here is The TSNS SPL Cone WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
Nightshade Posted November 24, 2009 Report Posted November 24, 2009 I think I may have the biggest erection I have ever had for a piece of audioz equiptment right now. I may have started the unicorn craze, but if I actually see one of these in person I'll gladly take them off the endangered species list JD has outdone himself this time :hairtrick: 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
kirill007 Posted November 24, 2009 Report Posted November 24, 2009 DAMN, so sexy and big and heavy. I would like the 10 inch T.S.N.S., the spider landing is almost as big as the cone. Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
treossi Posted November 24, 2009 Report Posted November 24, 2009 pretty cool i like those baskets Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
MXmike800 Posted November 24, 2009 Report Posted November 24, 2009 HOT DAMMMM looks beast wonder what kinda power theyll take
tristan560 Posted November 24, 2009 Report Posted November 24, 2009 yup yup Wouldnt that be a 12in basket seen as the od on the motor is 11"? Hmm....maybe not i guess, if it goes 10, 12, 15. Just seemed the cut out for a 12 would be about 10.75. <u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u> Systemless. <u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u> DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.
Rose-Villian Posted November 24, 2009 Report Posted November 24, 2009 HOT DAMMMM looks beast wonder what kinda power theyll take 4500+ WRMS (music) 30,000 + (burps) WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
ssackett Posted November 24, 2009 Author Report Posted November 24, 2009 Here is The TSNS SPL Cone Lemme help you out Elvis lol Carbon cone gettin run over by a 10,000lb van.. http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y167/john...nt=IMG_0360.flv Team S.S.C. DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ DC Audio Dealer Nor Cal AA Dealer Incriminator Audio Dealer CA Sundown Audio Dealer [email protected]
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.