Cr@sh Posted November 24, 2009 Report Posted November 24, 2009 Here is The TSNS SPL Cone You mean that car comes with it! Sweeeeeet! My old install at cardomain, never finished!
Marlo Stanfield Posted November 24, 2009 Report Posted November 24, 2009 Wouldnt that be a 12in basket seen as the od on the motor is 11"? Hmm....maybe not i guess, if it goes 10, 12, 15. Just seemed the cut out for a 12 would be about 10.75. That's what it looked like to me also... I think that they showed the 12, 15 and 18. There are sum absolute sexy ass woofers, plain and simple. Hopefully I'll have my hands on a pair of 15s soon enough and see what they can do off of around 6k each daily. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
Nightshade Posted November 24, 2009 Report Posted November 24, 2009 That's what it looked like to me also... I think that they showed the 12, 15 and 18. There are sum absolute sexy ass woofers, plain and simple. Hopefully I'll have my hands on a pair of 15s soon enough and see what they can do off of around 6k each daily. JD is running low on souls, so you might want to get on the list now I know that last year's model was over a grand a piece brand new so these things aren't gonna come cheap. I would give my left and right nuts to run a pair of them. Don't get me wrong I LOVE my Nightshades, but these woofers are the absolute SEXIEST woofers I have ever seen. The designs keep getting better each year. 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
zfrerichs Posted November 24, 2009 Report Posted November 24, 2009 Here is The TSNS SPL Cone JOO FAIL!! Wouldnt that be a 12in basket seen as the od on the motor is 11"? Hmm....maybe not i guess, if it goes 10, 12, 15. Just seemed the cut out for a 12 would be about 10.75. NO 10 12 15 Roseville, CA
tristan560 Posted November 24, 2009 Report Posted November 24, 2009 JOO FAIL!!NO 10 12 15 But if it truly was a ten, wouldnt the 11" motor with the boot on it come past the mounting flange? Seen as normally the outside diamater of the mounting flange on a ten would be 11" and add .25" or so for the rubber boot on the motor... <u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u> Systemless. <u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u> DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.
ssackett Posted November 24, 2009 Author Report Posted November 24, 2009 NO 10 12 15 U are correct. Pics updated with correct sizes as JD posted in his thread early this morning.. The unbuilt subs pictured are a 10, 12, and 15 per JD's post Team S.S.C. DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ DC Audio Dealer Nor Cal AA Dealer Incriminator Audio Dealer CA Sundown Audio Dealer [email protected]
ssackett Posted November 24, 2009 Author Report Posted November 24, 2009 But if it truly was a ten, wouldnt the 11" motor with the boot on it come past the mounting flange? Seen as normally the outside diamater of the mounting flange on a ten would be 11" and add .25" or so for the rubber boot on the motor... Pics updated bro Team S.S.C. DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ DC Audio Dealer Nor Cal AA Dealer Incriminator Audio Dealer CA Sundown Audio Dealer [email protected]
tristan560 Posted November 24, 2009 Report Posted November 24, 2009 Pics updated bro I gotcha, but i mean doesnt it look that way? <u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u> Systemless. <u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u> DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.
Marlo Stanfield Posted November 24, 2009 Report Posted November 24, 2009 JD is running low on souls, so you might want to get on the list now I know that last year's model was over a grand a piece brand new so these things aren't gonna come cheap. I would give my left and right nuts to run a pair of them. Don't get me wrong I LOVE my Nightshades, but these woofers are the absolute SEXIEST woofers I have ever seen. The designs keep getting better each year. We've already talked some about it... Then hopefully i will be doing one hell of a small comparison test for myself after I get these and my other new woofers in. I'm gonna be testing 5 or 6 different woofers(3 I already have) and will be running the pair of 15s @ SBN that put up the best #s. Hint hint.. besides the TSNS, the other 2 woofers I have on order right now are Neo Mag woofers. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
OrionStang Posted November 24, 2009 Report Posted November 24, 2009 4500+ WRMS (music)30,000 + (burps) Are you kidding? Fucking beasts!!! SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.