DC Sound Lab

stupid fedex people

also you have no idea if the motors shifted some inside or the coils rubbing now

thats the part that wories me a little i couldnt feel any rubing or hear any rubing i checked them all with a meter while pushing up and down for shorts and i have two days to decide what to do but if its just cosmetic i will be ok with them. i could feel my throat tightening up when i seen the fedex dude fliping them end for end and thought i was going to punch him in forhead. ive got to figure that he wasnt the only one tossing them around.

mobile chornobyl

Please out of Respect for Rusty remove any and all pricing immediately.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This, you dont want to hurt the dealers, that is the main reason you have to E-Mail them for prices.

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Pricing should be kept secret.. but someone is right in this thread.. ask him for a personal price..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Well, noone is jumping up and saying anything like its some big secret... One guy said .... You say, ... plus shipping... Anyone else wanna pm me how much an 18" level 5 is???

it all depends on the person and how many you are buying that is the same way with any company. Rusty takes very well care of his competitors

Edited by kandiman71874

Roseville, CA

it all depends on the person and how many you are buying that is the same way with any company. Rusty takes very well care of his competitors

im tellin zak someone is posting on his sn!!!!!!!

op file a claim before its to late

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Really? So you're telling me that if I go to the dealership to look at a new pickup, and theres no prices on them. I go inside and ask how much they are and they tell me XXXX, and I go to another dealership selling the same brand pickup, and they tell me a different price for the EXACT same thing, that Im supposed to just deal with it? Sorry man, but I dont play like that. You go to the store, or almost any website for that matter, and they have an MSRP(Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price) for item X, but you just want me to look the other way and let it be some secret? Thats shady, and I dont deal with shady...

a sub isnt a truck...its easy, just hit up rusty and he will get ya right. ..