Second Skin Audio

2010 T3 TSNS Motor Gap Video!

zfrerichs

fail, i wanna see this

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

For The people who Think they Know it All!

A super tight gap is a way to raise a misunderstood gauss strength for expected efficiency or spl gain. A smartly designed motor has absolutely no need for a tight tolerance gap.... Because the design and certain geometrys accomplish high efficiency and spl gain through a good design.... And safe tolerances for more high power reliability..... Instead of risky tight tolerances...

The goal here is reliability....

In easy scenario terms:

like a car engine..... I offer a 572 big block with low compression....

Some offer a 4 cylinder engine with turbo and nitrous.... Guess which one will always perform when you need it to??

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> ">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

that gap is too big, jk. Motor is sexy, got any t2000 motors layin around?

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

that gap is too big, jk. Motor is sexy, got any t2000 motors layin around?

Jd will not Sell part's...

He is not a Part's seller he is a Subwoofer Designer/ Salesman!

If you want a T2000 Motor You will need to Buy a Complete Subwoofer...

Contact Ed He is in control of the Sales....

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

OMG the coil moves side to side in the gap!!!!!

how many layers is the coil? what is the gauge of the wire? give us a dimension of the gap?

compare your gap to other woofers so some of the people on here might get some real world comparisons. im sure you have an old TSNEAMRSOUNSTREAGROUZERTCUNICORNOPOLIS motor lying around :) stick it in that hole too!

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

OMG the coil moves side to side in the gap!!!!!

how many layers is the coil? what is the gauge of the wire? give us a dimension of the gap?

compare your gap to other woofers so some of the people on here might get some real world comparisons. im sure you have an old TSNEAMRSOUNSTREAGROUZERTCUNICORNOPOLIS motor lying around :) stick it in that hole too!

Why do you flame T3 Audio NON-Stop...?

Answer me that please..?

Roseville, CA

Answer me that please..?

I'm guessing because he prolli hasn't ever owned or tested one out then... I had a pretty closed mind regarding them also until last year I finally got to test out a pair of TSNS 15s and bought a pr. of used TSS 15s. I was incredibly impressed with how they performed and how well the TSNS can actually be used for a full daily woofer.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Answer me that please..?

let me help you J E A L O U S :8)

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

still got a little bit of rusty stuck in his throat from the last show

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived