Immutablemoney Posted November 27, 2009 Report Posted November 27, 2009 Elite has closed. Rumor is that they are going to be opening back up by cobble stone, but I don't think that will be happening. Well it looks like I won't be checking them out....lol Car sound? I might have to check them out, what do they sell? I was just about to say i thought elite closed..and i havent been to car sound and american is pretty high priced They gotta make money to stay open, employees and stuff aren't cheap. I would shop online if you want good deals or buy from guys on here that seem legit. my .02cents
Sampsonite Posted November 27, 2009 Report Posted November 27, 2009 I'm in Iowa a few times a year. There is actually a local car audio website for the midwest area. You can see upcomming events, check local classifieds, or check out test and tunes in the area. www.midwestcaraudio.com The site is new, so it isn't very active YET, but we are also in the middle of Off Season. It will be ALOT more active when events start picking back up. --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
dsmman Posted February 23, 2011 Report Posted February 23, 2011 Elite has closed. Rumor is that they are going to be opening back up by cobble stone, but I don't think that will be happening. Well it looks like I won't be checking them out....lol Car sound? I might have to check them out, what do they sell? I was just about to say i thought elite closed..and i havent been to car sound and american is pretty high priced They gotta make money to stay open, employees and stuff aren't cheap. I would shop online if you want good deals or buy from guys on here that seem legit. my .02cents carsoun sells focal, jl audio,kenwood, rockford fosgate, eclipse,pioneer there at 5615 douglas
David711 Posted February 23, 2011 Report Posted February 23, 2011 I'm from fort dodge. Wow just noticed that the person above me brought a really old thread back up lol "WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"
dsmman Posted February 23, 2011 Report Posted February 23, 2011 im from des moines if you dident get that from my name
byers319 Posted February 23, 2011 Report Posted February 23, 2011 well this thing is old as hell, but im in cedar falls
antwan911 Posted February 23, 2011 Report Posted February 23, 2011 I'm just north of the Quad Cities and there ain't shit around there. Internet is where I buy most of my stuff from.
mendezm9 Posted February 23, 2011 Report Posted February 23, 2011 I am in des moines. Ford and Garland is kinda high on their prices. They are like 15 minutes from where i live. I've gone to all their midnight sales and special event sales everytime i go in there for a quote they try and get me to purchase JL stuff. One of the younger guys really pushed for me to buy a 1000/1 for my level 4 XL because my discus 2k was supposedly not as good... Dont really buy there unless is install stuff that I need right away like ring terminals and speaker cable but only speaker cable their 0 gauge is priced kinda high. Ive gotten the feeling that they are reluctant to help since i didnt purchase there, which is fine, but they wont even ask what i want or what im going for in my system its always, buy this its louder than what you got. I just went to car sound like two weeks ago since ford and garland was closed. Hadnt been there in like a year or so. They have one small showroom for speakers, subs, and decks but its rather empty. I was disappointed didn't even have install stuff out. I bought two ring terminals but i had to ask for them and the guy went and got them from where he was doing an install. You cant really go there to look at products since they dont have much. Ive heard of a couple shops in the grimes area but havent made my way out there yet... American i think is also kind of expensive. I buy all my stuff online for cheaper. usually have to wait but it saves money so i settle.
jshark5 Posted February 23, 2011 Report Posted February 23, 2011 Shit I live in nebraska and I buy all my shit online. I'm sure i could get the same prices at a shop but I feel bad talking them down. 04' Chevy Blazer -Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-
kogwanted Posted February 24, 2011 Report Posted February 24, 2011 im from fort dodge and also get all my stuff online
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.