Seeing if anyone else on here watches the greatest car show ever to be on TV..

It's a british show that is now on its 14th season(since it's re-launch in 2002) and is one of the most watched shows in the world, with an estimated 350 million viewers worldwide when new episodes play(on BBC Two, Sunday nights). The drive and test some of the most incredible cars on the planet and do some of the funniest/ridiculous challenges that can be associated with a car. The hosts all work so well together and they have one of the best kept secrets on TV, the true identity of their test driver The Stig. In England it plays every Sunday but from what I've seen it's not on in the US for their new shows. The older episodes are on BBC pretty often.

If you've never seen the show then trust me it is worth even second of your time to watch it. It combines some of the best cars on the planet(and other regular ones also) either be tested or ran through a number of challenges. Then hosts Jeremy Clarkson, Richard "hamster" Hammond, and James "Captain slow" May are equally exciting and funny to watch in so many ways.

If you're looking for episodes online, Streetfire has the majority of the episodes since the re-launch of the show in 2002. They also get the newest episodes less than a day after they are aired live. If you guys have any ?s bout the show feel free to ask, I've been a huge fan for sometime now and know just about everything regarding the show.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

same =)

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

of course i watch top gear
same =)

What do u think of the first 2 episodes of the new season so far??

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

I watch the show when ever i can. Due to me usually working from 5 pm to 11pm or so on mondays i dont see them too often. i have dvr, but it seems like there is something else that my mom reallys wants to watch and cancels the recording, THANKS MOM! oh well, i try to catch the reruns on sunday if i have the chance. One of the shows that i truly try to watch when they are on.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

I live for this show- I found it on streetfire a while back and I feel in love with it- its nothing like anything on tv.

It never ever gets old.

I have tons of dvds and memorabilia.

I cant think that there could ever be any better host with the personality of theirs in one show.

I honestly think this is by far the best show to be put on a tv.

I want to before its to late - go see a show in person - how fun would that be!!!

ps- idk about you but seeing so many shows over and over, I have picked up some of there terminology. lol

144+ DB'S OUT OF A CONVERTIBLE

12" Funky Pup Subwoofer (The worlds most powerful subwoofer)

6" Aero Ported Box

Hifonics - Bxi2010-D

Pioneer Deck

RD Audio - Front Speaker

Rockford Fosgate - Rear Speakers

KnuKonceptz - 0 Gauge Wire

KnuKonceptz SS Karma - 10 Gauge Sub Wire

KnuKonceptz - Krystal Kable Rca

Big 3 - Upgrade - 0 Gauge

Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery

i watch most of it on youtube.

i live for their car reviews