Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

quote unquote.....

hence, I have a home stereo that would put alot of car stereos to SHAME!!!!

140ish dBs IN THE HOUSE!!! can be heard over a block away... the wooden floor boards get a good 3mm of excursion in some places, while the windows do about 5mm of flex!!!

lol wtf ever idiot

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Posted

140ish dBs IN THE HOUSE!!!

he prob used one of those walmart meters

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

Here's my thing.........house heard block away vs car heard a block away??? which is worse??

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Posted

and he is supposed to be against car audio? :blink: and then he said he dosent care if the neighbors complain b/c he cant hear them over the music....

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

haha!! i left that comment on that post!!! i read it and i was like,,,WTF? ok, how are you gonna complain about car audio when people are probably complaining about your home audio!!!

I only tell people 1/3 of what im REALLY doin', just so they can HATE ONLY on that third...

2007 Tahoe

factory system for now :)

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 362 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...