Another Shitty Video Courtesy Of Me......

Because it sounds nice in my speakers..You can tell when he moves around the car the pitches change..I do have ears...Its also nicer than saying hey man it sounds like shit..But it sounds good to me...

Edited by zaxfire69

i can tell over the computer speakers...weather or not its..sounding completely like dirt....in them vids....like i said before...it was loud....just sounded terrible in the car....to me..No matter what I did...i could not tame this beast...I was getting pretty pissed off yesturday...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

well I called my buddy Mitch...(the guy with the red Tahoe) He works at Dashboard Electronis...here in town...Mitch said we could bring it to the shop today..I went to the shop,,,pulled up and the guys said bring that fucker in the Bay...Letts see this glasswerk...

So I brought it in.....and ...this is a great bunch of guys ..My car sounds great...Justin helped me with some Phase-ing issues.. :)

when Mitch showed up..he jumped right in...These fellas ....their ears are trained to do this...mine are not...Brought down the tweets in the doors....brought up the Midbass....brought up the kicks ,very nicely...and tuned the bass amps..

Edited by groundpounder2k2

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Im glad u got the beast tuned in bro! now lets see a flex vid!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cwrHaEQ0oo

Well I really wouldnt call this a flex vid...but yea....heres one...Mitch was just listening to it...he was barely on the subs...you can tell by thier lack of movement...But you can hear the back window slappin already....I wont run it at full tilt without a couple peole holding the back window... its horrible...

Edited by groundpounder2k2