Loudest Set Of Exhaust Pipes For Car

if u want the loudest...go with open headers :D lol

I like this guys style.Off topic:: hey speedy is taht your set up in your avaitar?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

flowmasters sound good but i think i read somewhere they restrict performance compared to a dynomax bullet muffler,

I've never heard of a Flowmaster restricting performance.

I'd say a Flowmaster Super 44 muffler though.

High-flow cats, long tubes, etc...

Derp.

I've put several systems on Caprice for guys around here and yes the Flowmaster 40 series will be your best bet with 2 and half inch pipe, its just a little tight with that size pipe. I have to bend it, I haven't found any pre-bents yet, but as much as people are doing this to cars now, im sure they'll eventually make them already bent. Good luck, pm me with any questions, i've been putting on custom exhaust for about 9 years now.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

straight pipes my neighbor has a 90's acura NSX and holy shit it is so fucking loud when he revs his engine

Straight pipes on a nsx?. That's not loud, or cool, nor does it have a good tone. That's just retarded.

do a true dual custom bent then a set of bullets and put a set of electric cutouts if thats not loud enough then i dont no what would be besides open headers.

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

Archived