What deck? At 3/4 gain it takes.. hmmm... about 0.5v maybe to drive a PDX into clipping. My friend's ones are set to minimum gain with a 6v headunit and it clips at about 2/3 volume on the deck.

Sounds like your amp took a dump IMO maybe switch them out with someone else amp

Edited by Enellz

2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER

AKA The Batmobile

Pioneer 6000UB

Sundown SAZ-3000D

2 Audio Q HDC3's

40' of 1/0 Gauge

2 Big Rear Batteries

A 38 HZ Box

KICK ASS!

so someone elce installed everything? i would bet that the amp is fine and they wired the sub wrong. gain sounds like it too high. if the fuse is blowing it sounds like you are just pushing it too hard. learn how to use a DMM to test the ohm load and how to set your gains. we cant just tell you exactly what it is because it could be several things. you have to learn how to trouble shoot yourself or at least be able to give us more detailed info.

also, it sounds like you have your power wire a little funny. throw out the distro block. run the 1/0 wire to the back battery and run your power wires from your battery to your amps.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Check for all wire connection are tight. Check reverse polarity. Check to see if the sub are wire to match amp imdepedance. Check to see if gain is set not too high..By the way, if all fail then your amp might be suffering some technical issuses..

Edited by Gotloud555

if it just shuts off check ground and REM if it goes in to protect check if your clipping and if your not check your deck my deck sucks if i pass vol.21 it clipps

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

both on 2 ohm and if its fried outputs then is it fixable?

when i had the bl's installed they said the connector output on the amp was bad and just changed it

Sounds like this is the problem - ** - Call Dave from Kentucky AutoSound & Tell Him EXO sent you --->

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

Sounds like this is the problem - ** - Call Dave from Kentucky AutoSound & Tell Him EXO sent you --->

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Errrrr are these the guys that the DAT amps get sent to? Cos I've seen one of their repairs, they only rebuilt half the amp and it promptly shat itself again... Also charged out the ass for it.

EDIT: I kid you not about the charging out the ass, he charged $1.11 EACH for 0.25w resistors.

And in that video, I gotta ask what the hell he even did. Unless there's a LOT cut from the vid the amp wasn't even removed from the board... I mean he definitely has the gear, I see a scope and a few other odds and ends that tell me he should know what he's doing but what actually went on in that vid? All I see is he bends up some TO-220 part and apparently solders it on top of the board somewhere in the output section???

Edited by Boon

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!