i need a bassrace song

I know nothing about hz... But this song seems to have a higher baseline.

http://www.imeem.com/kyarbro123/music/dZ7G...ream-luv-songs/

i dont need a higher bassline... 38hz is pretty low.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

He needs one for bass race, not all of those have constant 30seconds of bass.

Closest song I could find for you was "I Think I Luv Her - Gucci Mane" 37hz all day

Edited by kl0wn

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

are you fucking kidding me solox??? you think i cant read a sticky? now you look at that list and tell me what songs on it are bassrace songs. ive DLed a lot of those and none if them in the range im looking for are bassrace songs. delete that list, its cluttering up my thread.

thank you klown, ill try that out.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Well if you searched then you probably wouldn't have needed to create this thread.

I mean there is alot of threads about bassrace songs...

To answer your questions;

1 - No, I posted it so I do not kid.

2 - I never said you couldn't read, you implied it. But hey you brought it up

3 - Your a list, you ever think about that?

Have you mom hug you, then come back without the attitude cause for real, all I did was post what I found after using the SEARCH button.....

Derp.

why did you even use the search button? its on the top of the page. your help itsnt helpful. most arnt bassrace songs. i take it as you being a dick pointing out the search button like im some noob. but your search didnt supply any useable info for me. ive seen people do that a lot on this forum and it gets annoying.

thank you for the edit.

Edited by skittlesRgood

I used the SMD search button and thats what I came across.

Never intended for you to act like a noob-ish dick and get butt-hurt about it. I just tried to assist you.

And your welcome.

lol whatever man. im not mad, never was. sucks that you cant tell some ones tone in text.