I say you move in with your soon to be wife.

lmao thank you. they think unless you are married you shouldnt move in together. like i said hard core southern babtist. and it gets worse as they get older.

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

You did tell them your an adult, and you'll make your own decisions right?

I mean it seems they 'respect' your sisters, so they should 'respect' yours without any complaints.....

pep can easily see that they favor her more in her decistion that she makes and not mine. for example, she dropped out of college and came home and my dad opened her up a dance studio instead of making her get a job and working for her shit. while im sitting here working two jobs paying all of my schooling, while he gave her $300-400 month to eat on and so forth. I'm not looking for a handout, but when its so damn obvious you got to point it out

1 3500d AQ amp

pep can easily see that they favor her more in her decistion that she makes and not mine. for example, she dropped out of college and came home and my dad opened her up a dance studio instead of making her get a job and working for her shit. while im sitting here working two jobs paying all of my schooling, while he gave her $300-400 month to eat on and so forth. I'm not looking for a handout, but when its so damn obvious you got to point it out

Same shit my mom is doing to my brother. Im just waiting until he takes it the max.

1999 VW Passat GLX:

AudioPipe 1500W

10' Alpine Type S(2)

Pioneer DEH-1300MP

1/0 RF Amp Wiring

Big 3 - 1/0 RF Wiring

Stock Battery and Alt

they arent to hardcore if your sisters in thier house shackin up with ol boy.

feelings WILL get hurt, big deal they will get over it. at your age you should start thinking about the rest of your life anyhow what mom and pops thinks and thier beliefs arent going to steer you through the rest or YOUR life anyhow.

I don't see why you gave him a look like you wanted to kick his ass since you continued talking to him after the break up and until your family gave you shit when they found out about it. Obviously the abuse he dished out to your sister didn't bother you too much so why does it bother you now?

If I were you I'd have called them all out on the spot and if Neal had anything to say then he'd have gotten his ass whooped that night. Did your dad know about this?

If I was in your shoes, after I heard about the abuse Neal gave my sister it would be on on sight for me, so as soon as I opened the door and seen Neal sitting there I would have flashed and I guarantee you he wouldn't be coming around anymore.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

I don't see why you gave him a look like you wanted to kick his ass since you continued talking to him after the break up and until your family gave you shit when they found out about it. Obviously the abuse he dished out to your sister didn't bother you too much so why does it bother you now?

If I were you I'd have called them all out on the spot and if Neal had anything to say then he'd have gotten his ass whooped that night. Did your dad know about this?

If I was in your shoes, after I heard about the abuse Neal gave my sister it would be on on sight for me, so as soon as I opened the door and seen Neal sitting there I would have flashed and I guarantee you he wouldn't be coming around anymore.

very well said

idk man.... maybe she likes the abuse???

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

yeah well let me clear that up man, i did contact him on facebook but the only reason i did is to get 2 amps he had that he was gone sell to me for like $40. some old kicker amps. that was about it, and my sister found out i had Pm him on facebook. i wasnt talkin to him like hey buddy whats up. i just wanted those damn amps at the time. i never did like him to much anyway, but after all this i really dont like him

and yes my dad new about it all, my dad said it will be a cold day in hell before he comes in his house and i had sat down and told my dad its not going to be pretty if he comes in the house and he better not let him in. well him and my mom was driving home the other day and my mom said now David (my dad) Neal is coming over so dont show ur butt. My dad is wipped by my mom. if it was my house the kid wouldnt be welcomed in my house

Edited by FiBTLforlife

1 3500d AQ amp

Ok, guys so here is my situation on this. My sister was dating this guy named Neal for about two years and broke up with him because it was an abusive relationship between the both. They got back together, broke up and then once more. After this my sister came home from college after droping out of college with a year left. she Told us never to talk to him, hes a bad person, had to changer her number, lie on where she was staying and my mom and dad hated him. I talked to him on facebook here and there and they found out and gave me living hell because of it. so i said ok sorry wont talk to him.

so why do you hate him? from the looks of it, you and him were still chill after your sister broke it off?

*EDIT, not reading all the reply's = fail

Edited by St.Ides

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?