December 13th US Audio NSPL Show

Chode69

disreguard that edit after i posted

p.s thanks for clearing that up...im def new to this NSPL...i really wanna understand it a lil more...cant wait til that show to learn more.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I will try and make this but I will not be competing. Hope to see a few of you up there.

2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt.

2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor. 

I will try and make this but I will not be competing. Hope to see a few of you up there.

ive been seeing you eyeing this thread...bout time you spoke haha

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Awesome Nick. I EXPECT you and some of your team to be at NSPL World Finals next September or October whenever Fred decides to have it. This past year we had it at the North/South Carolina border at South of the Border. It was sponsored by Border Motorsports and the hotel was right on site with the event. There was plenty to do and everyone that came had a great time. TDH needs to come and represent for their first year. We need guys like you to help us make NSPL a better place. You better bring Eddy too, cause he isn't getting off the hook and not coming down this way. I would almost bet that finals will be in the same location since it was such a great place to have it at.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

ive been seeing you eyeing this thread...bout time you spoke haha

Man you caught me. I am really interested in starting to compete agian. I figured I will go and scope out the classes and see what I want to compete in again.

2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt.

2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor. 

Awesome Nick. I EXPECT you and some of your team to be at NSPL World Finals next September or October whenever Fred decides to have it. This past year we had it at the North/South Carolina border at South of the Border. It was sponsored by Border Motorsports and the hotel was right on site with the event. There was plenty to do and everyone that came had a great time. TDH needs to come and represent for their first year. We need guys like you to help us make NSPL a better place. You better bring Eddy too, cause he isn't getting off the hook and not coming down this way. I would almost bet that finals will be in the same location since it was such a great place to have it at.

i really hope to be there one day...really do

Man you caught me. I am really interested in starting to compete agian. I figured I will go and scope out the classes and see what I want to compete in again.

haha...come one out bro!!!

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

well these base knobs are an RJ-45 not an RJ-11, they are like an internet cable, maybe i can rig something up

well im really interested in the car 0-1800 class.... i can turn my amp down i just dno if i can get that 145.5 with it but now im very interested in that class but i might have to move up the 1800-3600 class

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

well im really interested in the car 0-1800 class.... i can turn my amp down i just dno if i can get that 145.5 with it but now im very interested in that class but i might have to move up the 1800-3600 class

Do you have a trunk car or a hatchback with a back seat? Because if it's a trunk car you will be better off in the trunk 0-1800 watt class. I've never actually seen a trunk car compete in the car class but you'd be more than welcome to if you wanted. It's just that you would be giving yourself a disadvantage since others have hatchback cars. The key to the car class is that the hatchback must have 2 rows of seating, no crx's, rx7's, mr2's, fiero's or any other little car that only has seating for two people.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Do you have a trunk car or a hatchback with a back seat? Because if it's a trunk car you will be better off in the trunk 0-1800 watt class. I've never actually seen a trunk car compete in the car class but you'd be more than welcome to if you wanted. It's just that you would be giving yourself a disadvantage since others have hatchback cars. The key to the car class is that the hatchback must have 2 rows of seating, no crx's, rx7's, mr2's, fiero's or any other little car that only has seating for two people.

i have a trunk car.... but the back seats have to be in? my trunk is sealed and my worry is my highest score so far is a 144.7 but my voltage was idling at 12.4 but now i got my alt in im in alot better shape and should be able to get the 145... im hoping

ok i meant the 1801-3600 class

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

I wonder what class I would be in.

Some people consider my HHR a wagon car, some say its a small SUV.

So would I be in a Car class, SUV class, or No-Wall?

And with over 20Kw (maybe over 40kw) And 6) 12s and many many batts. What does that put me in?

Whatever class it is, I wont be avle to come out an play until the car is done and possibly in NSPL record level.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion