WTF! Thats A First

thehoe92

if your truck looked as good as mine, you would get tickets too. :D

lmao well i drive a ford... and do u know what cops drive???? a ford so when they see a chevy like yours?? whoop whoop..

not gonna lie your truck is sexy with that ss bumper only

edit:spelling

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

if your truck looked as good as mine, you would get tickets too. :D

true that haha don't be mad when you see your front bumper missing and I just so happen to post in my build thread that I got a new one :give_rose:

just another asshole hatin' on your shit. THATS WHEN YOU KNO YOU MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT B)

lately I've been getting some haters but damn this fool is persistent :lol:

mayy i ask how much the ticket is?

it doesn't say to pay anything it says to appear in court in march

EDIT: B, my part of Roseville is different cops don't give a shit I have been pulled over twice and 1 DUI checkpoint and they didn't give a shit about me being out past curfew, driving other people without my year *OH SHIT TODAY I HAVE HAD MY LICENSE FOR A YEAR!! :yahoo:, or even my tint haha so you are just lucky

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

sorry casey but it is against the law to have any non transparent anything on your front window. and the 4" thing is not the acurate way of measuring i cant remember for sure but it has to do with the d seat in the lowest back position and then it is a hight measurement from the spot where the back meats the seat bottom.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

true that haha don't be mad when you see your front bumper missing and I just so happen to post in my build thread that I got a new one :give_rose:

that post was for navi. my bumper sont fit on yours. different body style. they sell one for all fullsize chevy's . there all just made to fit the vehicle.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

it doesn't say to pay anything it says to appear in court in march

oh lol i see i have no idea how that works, in canada i have 5% front and back and havnt been pulled over onces.. always around cops and always bumpin too. they dont really care about car mods here.

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

sorry casey but it is against the law to have any non transparent anything on your front window. and the 4" thing is not the acurate way of measuring i cant remember for sure but it has to do with the d seat in the lowest back position and then it is a hight measurement from the spot where the back meats the seat bottom.

its not 1969 anymore mr jack. now a days on the windshield there is a little cut line to where your allowed to have a visor strip. :D

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

That sucks bro, my tint ticket was 90. I payed it and havent gotten one since.

Good luck with that shitty neighbor

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

yup thats why I'm bummed I'm not going to go around posting cops are dicks blah blah because I am in the fault here but damn I do love them dark windows :D

that post was for navi. my bumper sont fit on yours. different body style. they sell one for all fullsize chevy's . there all just made to fit the vehicle.

I'll make it fit :diablo:

just get some 20% or some 35% on ur two fronts as long as u stay in the black family on ur tint it will look str8.....

yeah my reasoning when I was getting the 5% was there is no law against how many percent you go over so if I am going to be against the law might as well black that shit out.

even 35% is illegal in my state

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Archived