Ok for those who wanted to see a vid

What was the point of the vid?? Didn't u already have like 2 diff. threads just like this with pictures showing exactly what the video shows??

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Well taken thanks man that is a good point. I just did not know how to get that glue off of it and get that bolt loose. Any suggestions?

That bolt that goes thru the push terminal assembly all has to be replaced and comes as one piece, heavy duty wire cutters will snap that screw in half.

Team Ampere Audio

How did he get away with sending you something broken?

I try to keep drama down and allow people to fix mistakes. No big problem really

have you tried to melt the glue off with like a solder gun? or use acitone? im sure someone knows a sure fire way to get it off safely

No not yet that is a thought though. I hate that yellow glue and it is hard to get off the tinsels.

What was the point of the vid?? Didn't u already have like 2 diff. threads just like this with pictures showing exactly what the video shows??

Because if you didn't read the requests people wanted to see a vid. But you didn't have to view it. I just wanted to show and explain with a video also and show the solution and the sub powered up. Is there a problem with that?

That bolt that goes thru the push terminal assembly all has to be replaced and comes as one piece, heavy duty wire cutters will snap that screw in half.

Got you this may be done soon.

off topic, but damn I didn't know Chops produced for Lil Wayne! Chops produced "Double Dose of Gangsta" for San Quinn and the beat is so damn raw. This beat is too...whats the name of the song?

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Because if you didn't read the requests people wanted to see a vid. But you didn't have to view it. I just wanted to show and explain with a video also and show the solution and the sub powered up. Is there a problem with that?

Yep

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

off topic, but damn I didn't know Chops produced for Lil Wayne! Chops produced "Double Dose of Gangsta" for San Quinn and the beat is so damn raw. This beat is too...whats the name of the song?

Damn Im cold, lil wayne and bun b

Yep

................................................ :01nocomment8so: