Sonic Electronix

Youll either get you shit stolen or youll end up with a rep with the cops who know you by name. I havent gotten pulled over for my stereo since I had my beginning system and they all know me by name along with what I drive.

1999 Pontiac Sunfire

Alpine CDA-9886

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D

Sundown Audio SAX-50.4

Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components

Image Dynamics iD12

Optima Yellow Top

SQFire FTW.

Oh buddy...you have no idea. Just wait til someone wants your shit...and see how easy it was to get in your car.

brick to drivers window...hit the hatch button. pop, snip snip...and your system will never be seen again. A whole 90 seconds.

I think even 90 seconds may be a slow time for a smash and grab. LOL

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

well alls i found was a kickboxer and king kong in the trunk videos...i would gladly like for you to point out to me where said amp is. and how in the fuck your buddy is running 2000+rms to each of his l7's.

Anything is possible when your imaginary friends have that kinda 'DonkeyKong' gear.

:friends:

lol

Derp.

Oh buddy...you have no idea. Just wait til someone wants your shit...and see how easy it was to get in your car.

brick to drivers window...hit the hatch button. pop, snip snip...and your system will never be seen again. A whole 90 seconds.

hatch botton dosnt work either lmfao i have a pop lock on it so it only opens with my keys

yeah the cops know me my school cop has warned the other police officers and i get pulled over alll the time for my tint and tailight tint nothing big for me

my grandmas a lawyer so i get out of it all lol

Wow your cool. im glad to see that your one of the kids that stop at the damn light and play the shit outta their system..when it sounds like shit. Going thru neighborhoods at 2am slammin. You are the reason we have all these laws we have to deal with.

But i forgot thats the cool thing.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

Wow your cool. im glad to see that your one of the kids that stop at the damn light and play the shit outta their system..when it sounds like shit. Going thru neighborhoods at 2am slammin. You are the reason we have all these laws we have to deal with.

But i forgot thats the cool thing.

I love how you act like you know me ? lmfao If you knew some shit you'd have some respect for real i don't play the shit out of my system at red lights i play it the same way all the time and where i live there are few neighborhoods you can just drive through but mine but im Glad to see you can spell Through for us lmfao fail ?

Archived