Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
HOOK THEM UP I DARE YOU

He cant!!!

UNLESS he got ahold of those Plutonium and nucular(sp) reactors that work on the universers power when all the plants align.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted

itll only destroy the world with bass frequencies...noone said anything about hi frequencies!

Posted

hahaha nice nick...I thought they were the only true brown note producers?...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

Did you open the box? How did you look at these? I'm suprised you are still alive!

12 RE audio X series 12's

4 gauge wiring to back batt (soon to be 0 gauge)

0 gauge from batt to amp

kinetik 1800 in back

clarion cx-200 HU

SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms

8 Re 6.5 full range speakers

Re Xt 800.4 4 channel amplifier

Autopager car alarm

Posted

And only chuck norris can hold and handle these subs those pics arnt from nick there from chuck himself.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted

so these will only work in a 4-5 cube 1" steel enclosure? or not strong enough.... ok for real though man are you going to build a box n what not for some epic/historical vid action :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...