its snowing in sacramento (pix)

im going drifting in the impala soon fuck it lol

Sacramento drift vol.2!!

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

go drifting Minel, I will film it ;-)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

go drifting Minel, I will film it ;-)

ill do it lol this impala gets loose i drove it earlier E-brake plus D equals front tires spin hahah or go 35 40 and slam on the E-brake ahha

drift that navi while slappin..

hahaha i tried it tilts too far cuz the bags

edit: i did it in tahoe on the snow and other peoples lawns right when my AWD sensors feel one tire slip 4x4 turns on so it sucks

i thought u were in my backyard for a second lmao

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

So Cal Snow where u at!!! not happening here i think =(

last time we got some major hale,but it wasnt snow

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

So Cal Snow where u at!!! not happening here i think =(

last time we got some major hale,but it wasnt snow

i think this is the 2nd and 3rd time to ever snow in sacramento not sure skool me OG's Jack?? Ken? Bill? ................anyone?

BUILDLOG

Around 1230am I was on 101 by San Mateo heading home from work and all of sudden it got hella windy and start pouring by San Mateo and I started losing traction so I tried slowing down and it felt/sounded like I blew a tire so I pull over in the rain to check and all was fine, pulled back onto the fwy and as I got around 40-50mph Traction Control kicked in again, hella sucked.

I wish it would snow down here though :D

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

we got six inches the other day. Fuck that. For a fwd you need to do it in reverse. Puts a whole new aspect into drifting lol.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i think this is the 2nd and 3rd time to ever snow in sacramento not sure skool me OG's Jack?? Ken? Bill? ................anyone?

your retarded you forgot about 1976 where it snowed for 3 days

:db: lol

BUILDLOG

Archived