Second Skin Audio

So why Fi over Kicker??

MOUZEBINN

My 2 cents of reply is im sure your the same rat ass kid that tells the teacher whos cheating in class..Grammer and spelling??

Quick to pull your hoe card?? No i dont watch youtube and all that other bs u said..Have you owned a kicker l7 to even

act like you know wtf your talking about... Now u claim i can predict what a fi can do? Thats not what i said jr..I said

the fi and their product line is nowere at all to be found in the whole damn US consumer electronics. I didnt doubt

their product or say they make crappy subs but you wanna be so quick to point the finger and say im a jackass..

Thats probaly y i dont like to post much cause POS like you thats been jacked they're whole life cause you dont know nothin...Like i said im

sure theyre good subs but at the end of the day your not gona find them nowere at any top notch audio sound shops around here

or werever the f**k u live. Does your local sound shop have em? Do they sponsor their products at the consumer electronic's show?

At the end of the day theyre not mainstream and only somebody like you would know or even heard about em..If the mods wanna ban

my ass for this post then so let it be...at the end of the day ima fighter to the heart and ya cant blame my ass cause im not perfect either...

ps sorry for the double post

Wow this was just too good to pass up.You are begging to get served.I don't really know where to start on this, so I'll just start from the beginning:

You can find Fi literally booming all over the US.Scott is a smart business man and chooses not to blow money on advertising and whatnot because 1) He would have to mark up the prices on his subs to pay for it and 2) He doesn't really need to do a ton of advertising.His product speaks for itself loud and clear.

I wouldn't like to post much on here either honestly if I was giving inexperienced opinions on subjects that I don't really have the adequate knowledge to judge or give my input about.But that's just me, and you're you.And you don't need to go to any audio shop around to get Fi.You can buy them offline.Anyone with access to the wonderful worldwide web can.Scott is too busy building his business and monster subs (Supergauss anyone?) to be taking breaks for CES and whatnot ;) He does sponsor certain people that run his equipment and from talking with them he has treated them right and they have been more than happy to have his equipment in their vehicles.

Don't know nothing?Hmm......so he knows something?Nice double negative bud.

Oh and as far as calling Marlo Jr...........I'd be willing to bet he's been into and messing around with car audio since before you were even a tickle in your daddy's sack.

Digital Designs?

This

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

owned 2 l7 12's and have had experience with a 12" Q...will never go back to kicker. Oh and Stallion..your an idiot, get your head out your ass...so just cuz a company has millions of dollars to blow on advertising then that means they are better than an independent company? Even tho the independent company makes better sounding, better performing, more power handling, better quality sub's? If you can count then you can clearly see that it dosent add up...

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

you dont find fi in shops cause its an internet company sold ONLINE duhhhhhh

now Acendant Audio made by fi is at a lot shops (not sold online)

ive had and played with the l5 l7 and all of the fi and aa lines hands down fi kills kicker

you cant ask whats louder you can have the best sub in a crappy box and get its ass kicked by a crappy sub in a good box

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Well, ill start off with, I have never owned and Fi sub. Cant remember if ive heard one or not.

But i have had 2 kicker L5s for about 3 or 4 years now, I also got them from a place on the internet for like 75 bucks each. so i dont know if they were brand new or refurbs. but they havent failed me yet. when i had them in my car, i had them on 800 watts a piece and they took it as long as i gave it to them. I also had one of the L5s on about 1100 watts for about 5 months. So nobody should say they cant handle more than rated power.

right now the L5s are in my girlfriends camaro with 800 watts to each, in a sealed box. As for numbers.. I metered it last weekend for a second time and it put up a 143.5 on music with the driver door open,..In a Sealed box.

The subs i have now are Audiopulse axis's. They have some of the best sound quality ive heard. night and day compared to the kickers. But id expect that comparing those two subs.

yall gotta stop hating on kicker.

Ok seriously Stallion Marauder please shut up before you make yourself look dumber. Please get some knowledge before you start posting stuff like you have been again. You think if a "high end" audio shop carries a product that that means it's really good? Well im guessing that you've watched Unique Whips and also think because the equipment is going into those "high end" cars that it's really good to. Just because not everyone in the public knows about a product doesn't mean that its not good. So hope off the little kicker bandwagon your on and learn to experiment with other companies and learn about their products. Fi makes great products and even if i could get a kicker sub for less i'd buy a Fi any day because of the great experience i've had with their products. I've also heard kicker subs in person and have seen the score from them and i truely believe that Fi is a better product. And yes built better too since someone on here also thinks thats a load of crap too

Fi FTMFW

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Better built? I dunno about that... been running Fi for years. I have had a 18 inch 12 spoke break before... Had a motor shift before (just last week from hitting a pot hole lol).

Costumer Support is about the same in my experiences tbh.

Sound Quality is all install....

Every company has good things and bad things, get what you want and deal with them.

SQ is mostly install you're right but think of why there are SQ subs and spl subs. with proper daily enclosures on SQ subs and SPL subs which one would sound better? of course SQ subs.

im not saying the SSD is a straight SQ sub but what i mean is based on my experience the SSD sounds better than the L7. (had them both on a low tuned daily box)

I've been around both, installed both, and listened and tuned both. In my opinion the best bang for your buck has gotta go hands down, rest my case to Fi!!!! The subs are sick and sound clean. The L5's and L7's have always had a nasty distortion when you try to listen to music, not just a tone. I know I'm probably repeating what everyone knows, but you'd think that in the past 4-5 years, people would realize what is good and what's bad. Square subs never sound good, because of an inconsistent excursion of the cone.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Archived