So yesterday i am driving home from school, going down our main street when my car shuts off. Cant get it started again and when it would there was a lud ping, so i let it sit until i could get to it ended up not starting anymore, and had to get i towed to our local mechanic. Now today we find out that th crankshaft snapped in 2. So now when i get home from chicago at the end of this weekend i get to pull all my equipment out for the fact of probabily not getting the car fixed due to costing more than the car is worth (96). Kinda sucks, but what do you do.. What really sucks is that i just got my new box in less than a month ago, and now i dont have a car. Just felt like ranting. Because i dont have the money for a new car or to fix my problem with my one now.

this is all

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

it shouldn't be to much to fix. just a crank and new bearings, if nothing got messed up when it split.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

unless one of the bearings burnt up, and the crankshaft became unbalanced it could have snapped or at least warped.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

it made some hella nasty noises.

did you have a chance to see were your oil pressure was at?

teamxa2-1.jpg

Z34 with 3.4DOHC?

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000