Slamology 2010

BigPimpin91

im gonna try to make it..

pimpin will you be in michigan before you leave? if so can i roll with ya?

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

im gonna try to make it..

pimpin will you be in michigan before you leave? if so can i roll with ya?

Are you bringing the Geo? Cause I'm gonna have the girl with me.

I'm gonna be in Lima that week so no.

If you want to roll together, Meet me in Lima Thursday Night.

I can give you directions.

i might have the geo... i still need a amp and need to get the battery from trippi..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

Well is sounds like it is going to be a good showing for SMD members at Slamology so lets put together a game plan.. For thoes staying on Victory drive weather it be La Quinta Inn, Red Roof Inn or Holiday express there is a Walmart and a few restaurants right around the corner. I was thing for those checking in to there hotel Friday night we could all meet up at the Walmart shopping center around 9:00pm and maybe shoot over and get some Pizza and beverages.. Map below. Then Saturday morning we could all meet up at the McDonald's at 6:00am in the morning for breakfast and head out to the Event together so we can all park together.

SMDMeet.jpg

Google map link... http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Walmart&f=l&sll=39.699923,-86.08081&sspn=0.007305,0.016512&ie=UTF8&split=1&rq=1&ev=zo&radius=0.53&hq=Walmart&hnear=&ll=39.699923,-86.08081&spn=0.007305,0.016512&z=17

LET'S DO THIS!!!

even if yer pre reg i did back in march. u have to show up b4 9pm on friday june 18th to get the speed pass for sat mourning.

ok thanks

Well is sounds like it is going to be a good showing for SMD members at Slamology so lets put together a game plan.. For thoes staying on Victory drive weather it be La Quinta Inn, Red Roof Inn or Holiday express there is a Walmart and a few restaurants right around the corner. I was thing for those checking in to there hotel Friday night we could all meet up at the Walmart shopping center around 9:00pm and maybe shoot over and get some Pizza and beverages.. Map below. Then Saturday morning we could all meet up at the McDonald's at 6:00am in the morning for breakfast and head out to the Event together so we can all park together.

SMDMeet.jpg

Google map link... http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Walmart&f=l&sll=39.699923,-86.08081&sspn=0.007305,0.016512&ie=UTF8&split=1&rq=1&ev=zo&radius=0.53&hq=Walmart&hnear=&ll=39.699923,-86.08081&spn=0.007305,0.016512&z=17

LET'S DO THIS!!!

sounds like a plan..I'm in

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Im going, so is josh.. we booked the Hotel room on thursday last week..Ill bring the Truck if Derrick is going, if not, ill be driving the Teg out there for DEMOZ!!

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

what about the ppl going on sunday <_< lol i have work on friday and sat FML

Can still meet at McDonald's on Sunday Morning at 6:00am then head out to event grounds.

Archived