Slamology 2010

BigPimpin91

The comp is sunday so im sure everyone will still be there :) i have a question bout competing tho. do you have to sign up for a class or do they check out what you have and tell you what class you qualify for? also your car doesn't have to stay on the grounds over night does it?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

lol..it better not have to stay over night...or else im bringing my pillow and my water gun filled with pee

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

lol..it better not have to stay over night...or else im bringing my pillow and my water gun filled with pee

hahaha yeah no one wants to get soaked in piss :rofl:

I pretty sure it is safe to assume that you dont have to stay overnight at the event site since thay have a host hotel.

just putting 2 & 2 together :)

Cant wait to demo all the SMD rides that are going to be there.

Now I think this even your not allowed to use ipods so I am going to use and MP3 cd for my testing.. dont know if I am going to wire up a seperate head unit for outside the vehicle or not.

cant use ipods well aint that some shit lol

I would come prepared with MP3 cd and Ipod just incase they do let you use ipods but I dont think you can. I cant play regular CD's because the bass will make it skip to bad. I might just wire up an external head unit with wires running to the vehicle for good measure.

I would come prepared with MP3 cd and Ipod just incase they do let you use ipods but I dont think you can. I cant play regular CD's because the bass will make it skip to bad. I might just wire up an external head unit with wires running to the vehicle for good measure.

I'm 98% sure you can use an iPod in BassRace.

DB Drag I'm pretty sure you have to use their CD.

Archived