Robert8252 Posted May 18, 2010 Report Posted May 18, 2010 My girlfriend, me, and maybe my brother will be there Saturday and Sunday. I only live about 4 minutes from the fair grounds 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Torres Posted May 18, 2010 Report Posted May 18, 2010 yeah i'm going sunday. i hope everyone is still there lol
bcpballer64 Posted May 18, 2010 Report Posted May 18, 2010 The comp is sunday so im sure everyone will still be there i have a question bout competing tho. do you have to sign up for a class or do they check out what you have and tell you what class you qualify for? also your car doesn't have to stay on the grounds over night does it? "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Trippi Posted May 18, 2010 Report Posted May 18, 2010 lol..it better not have to stay over night...or else im bringing my pillow and my water gun filled with pee ~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~ DC4LYFE
BeatBox Posted May 18, 2010 Report Posted May 18, 2010 lol..it better not have to stay over night...or else im bringing my pillow and my water gun filled with pee hahaha yeah no one wants to get soaked in piss
Torres Posted May 18, 2010 Report Posted May 18, 2010 The comp is sunday so im sure everyone will still be there oh yeah lol
Hotdog Posted May 18, 2010 Report Posted May 18, 2010 I pretty sure it is safe to assume that you dont have to stay overnight at the event site since thay have a host hotel. just putting 2 & 2 together Cant wait to demo all the SMD rides that are going to be there. Now I think this even your not allowed to use ipods so I am going to use and MP3 cd for my testing.. dont know if I am going to wire up a seperate head unit for outside the vehicle or not. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Hotdog Posted May 18, 2010 Report Posted May 18, 2010 cant use ipods well aint that some shit lol I would come prepared with MP3 cd and Ipod just incase they do let you use ipods but I dont think you can. I cant play regular CD's because the bass will make it skip to bad. I might just wire up an external head unit with wires running to the vehicle for good measure. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
BigPimpin91 Posted May 19, 2010 Author Report Posted May 19, 2010 I would come prepared with MP3 cd and Ipod just incase they do let you use ipods but I dont think you can. I cant play regular CD's because the bass will make it skip to bad. I might just wire up an external head unit with wires running to the vehicle for good measure. I'm 98% sure you can use an iPod in BassRace. DB Drag I'm pretty sure you have to use their CD. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.