Jump to content

Slamology 2010


BigPimpin91

Recommended Posts

Posted

<---this guy too

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

Posted

Wife and I will be there sunday!!

DCSig.jpg

2011 Meca World Champ S3

Team Truth Hertz

Team DC

Posted

I will be there also.. I am already pre registered and my hotel already paid for.

If you get a message for confirmation I told them my only affiliation was with SMD forum... thought that maybe they put us in the same section that way.

Posted

Sounds good. I think im gonna make the drive from Georgia a week early. Im just waiting on new subs. Might just lay down so second skin in the doors before then too. Kinda being lazy. Should be nice just to get away.

Posted

Im down but the host hotel is booked..anything else close?

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Posted

There are a ton of hotels in indy mang just google Indianapolis, Indiana hotels. i am only two hours away so im not worried about a hotel :)

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

I live in Indy this time of the year and have all the hook ups on the party spots, hot strippers, and where NOT to go in Indy! I also own a fireworks store if anyone wants to go BOOM! Where the fairgrounds are is kinda next to nothing but a short drive from there are some very cool places to see and do stuff. Hit me up for anything at all.

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

Posted

Im down but the host hotel is booked..anything else close?

*crosses fingers that the hummer will be there*...but i dno how far off it is to playtime tho :pardon:

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9797 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...