KnuKonceptz

Thanks for the advice man, i'm gonna be running that audiopipe sooner or later, but i have an power acoustik 1920 i'll be using till i get the other one.

Gonna be running 6 audiobahn 12 inch se natural woofers, rated at 400 rms, but more like 250-280 range.

Should i run 10 or 8 gauge power wire to the subs as well or will 12 gauge get the job done?

I have the KK 10 gauge speaker wire, I have also used some 8 gauge power wire for the subs.

Lunar Amplifiers: L1500's x 8, L2125, L100X2, L55x2, L40x2 (2)

Digital Designs 9518G x 2

DDA-W 6.5 components

DDCX 4 x 4

DDCX 5x7 x 4

Iraggi Amputator 260

cca = straight garbage... theres a reason its cheaper. consider yourself lucky james

just think real hard what the advantage is of copper clad aluminum wire and get back to me with it. because it doesn't carry as much current as the real 1/0 like it says on the page... so either your setup actually needs 1/0 and ur not going to be giving it Or your full of it and dont need 1/0 to begin with. You can do what you want but as long as your aware of the reality of it

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

its only gonne be running at the very most 2000 watts, depending on the efficiency of the audiopipe amps

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

cca = straight garbage... theres a reason its cheaper. consider yourself lucky james

just think real hard what the advantage is of copper clad aluminum wire and get back to me with it. because it doesn't carry as much current as the real 1/0 like it says on the page... so either your setup actually needs 1/0 and ur not going to be giving it Or your full of it and dont need 1/0 to begin with. You can do what you want but as long as your aware of the reality of it

so youre saying this kit http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KLM-AK0 is garbage? i would like to know before i buy it, my equipment is in my sig

1999 Altima 5spd

HU: Alpine CDA-9887

Frnts: CDT audio 6.5 Components

Rears: Alpine Type R 6.5 Components

Speaker Amp: DAT HR4125

Subs: 2 AQ HDC3 15's coming soon

Sub Amps:(2)US MD2D

Wiring: Stinger

8_RedDevillogo.pngalpine_logo.jpg

TV you will never see 2000w rms with a single run of that wire... not even close

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived