BigPimpin91 Getting some recognition.

Big Pimpin is gonna be the next DJ Billy E. I think it's badass when bassheads make songs for bassheads.

On that note Pimpin I have a request for a song if you don't mind. I know that most of the stuff you mix or make is lower bass and thats cool but if you know me I'm not tuned that low and risk damage at high volumes playing too far below tuning. I can still crack a 149 at 30hz, but that is a burp and not music. Anyway I would love it if you could make a track that ranges from the 40-45hz area. That is the sweet spot in my car since I peak at 43hz with my daily setup. I use Lil Jon to bassrace with but would love to have another track that I could use and listen to on a regular basis. Also in NSPL I can use homade tracks unlike Db Drag so that wouldn't be an issue either.

Congrats again I hope you start doin it big. Then I can play some tracks that you've done and tell people that I know this dude from online. I mean I still play your tracks now, but it would be that much cooler if you were a mega bass superstar :) What am I talking about you already are :clapping:

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Rick Roll Bass is my favorite because nobody expects that bass line. Congrats man.

Car

1991 Honda Accord EX

System I now have and is finally installed!

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Digital Designs 3512

Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components

Audioque 2200

DD Audio C5b

Optima Yellow Top

Rockford Fosgate 1/0

Damplifier Pro

Luxury Liner Pro

ddaudiologo.jpg

WTG asshole, cant even tell a brotha... lol no texts wth?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Big Pimpin is gonna be the next DJ Billy E. I think it's badass when bassheads make songs for bassheads.

On that note Pimpin I have a request for a song if you don't mind. I know that most of the stuff you mix or make is lower bass and thats cool but if you know me I'm not tuned that low and risk damage at high volumes playing too far below tuning. I can still crack a 149 at 30hz, but that is a burp and not music. Anyway I would love it if you could make a track that ranges from the 40-45hz area. That is the sweet spot in my car since I peak at 43hz with my daily setup. I use Lil Jon to bassrace with but would love to have another track that I could use and listen to on a regular basis. Also in NSPL I can use homade tracks unlike Db Drag so that wouldn't be an issue either.

Congrats again I hope you start doin it big. Then I can play some tracks that you've done and tell people that I know this dude from online. I mean I still play your tracks now, but it would be that much cooler if you were a mega bass superstar :) What am I talking about you already are :clapping:

^this^

im tuned around the same and would love something done in this range :)

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Damn, I need to stop leaving for days on end.

I'm currently working out what tracks are going to be on the CD as he only wants a few.

I broke my SkullCandy's so I can't do anything without those.

NightShade, Treossi wants a song in that range so maybe I can see what to do for ya.

Thanks for the Love everybody.

<3 BigPimpin

NOW YOU TEXT ME!! WTFG :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

gratz bro...def badass

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived