siucsaluki11 Posted December 13, 2009 Report Posted December 13, 2009 to rival from pete- "why you on my dick can you get a boy a blowjob?" -LA da Boomman woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port... YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.
Basshead08 Posted December 13, 2009 Report Posted December 13, 2009 Your a avatar makes me want to jack my dick. Thanks but WAY TOO MUCH INFO! lol System tear out has begun...Out with the old i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme
Decaf Posted December 13, 2009 Report Posted December 13, 2009 Thanks but WAY TOO MUCH INFO! lol i agree just build the box and dont finish it with paint or carpet... if u dont like it... its only another $60 to make another box build test rebuild test rebuild test rebuild, and so on... but u should be very happy with those lvl 5s on 6k in the box we talked about imagine u pay $60 for a pwk box that doesnt sound like u wanted to ur down an extra ~$50
wilesH3 Posted December 13, 2009 Author Report Posted December 13, 2009 i agreejust build the box and dont finish it with paint or carpet... if u dont like it... its only another $60 to make another box build test rebuild test rebuild test rebuild, and so on... but u should be very happy with those lvl 5s on 3k in the box we talked about imagine u pay $60 for a pwk box that doesnt sound like u wanted to ur down an extra ~$50 They will be on 6k but whos counting lol. I have no douts with your design but like you said who knows. If I have to rebuild you and I can go back to the drawing board.
Decaf Posted December 13, 2009 Report Posted December 13, 2009 thats what i meant, each... but ya... 2 12" lvl5s on sd3ks in ~5cuft@34hz w/75sqin should be great daily
alvitae Posted December 13, 2009 Report Posted December 13, 2009 I heard he knows a bit about building loud Crx boxes, It doesn't really matter though when you don't hear back from him a year later. I know I won't waste another email on him. I guess his time is the only one thats valuable though.
wilesH3 Posted December 13, 2009 Author Report Posted December 13, 2009 The money is already in his bank account so he has nothing to worry about. I guess all his customers are on his time. I have sent three emails and still nothing. I got PWK forum and I see a few people trying to get something from there and nothing. Some people are saying he is having problems loging on to the forum. ITS HIS FORUM :01nocomment8so: . So I call BS on his customer service and Rivol chimed in and told me I need to chill the F out. Screw that. I just would like to have some sort of response. So im still calling . Sorry I have to do this, but maybe this is what it will take for Pete to see that there is an issue.
Sampsonite Posted December 14, 2009 Report Posted December 14, 2009 The money is already in his bank account so he has nothing to worry about. I guess all his customers are on his time. I have sent three emails and still nothing. I got PWK forum and I see a few people trying to get something from there and nothing. Some people are saying he is having problems loging on to the forum. ITS HIS FORUM :01nocomment8so: . VERRY possible --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
rival904 Posted December 14, 2009 Report Posted December 14, 2009 He posted a youtube vdieo, where people can ask all the questions you want, and stated in the comments he is locked out of the forum. 2004 Yellow F150 STX 4x4 Single Cab 2 Yellow DC Power 270SP's Alts 4(and counting) XS Power 6500's 4 DD3515s Supercharged 53cu.ft 4th order blowthrough 8 DD M1b's 6 Selenium 8's 2 Selenium ST350s 154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp Build Log
jp-kustomz Posted December 14, 2009 Report Posted December 14, 2009 damn thers alota replies here lol ivehjeard good and bad i would keep on tryin 2 get ahold tillthey do somethin or u just got ripped.. 95 Delta 88 10 inch fubar(2 MB Quart RWE-352 15" on way soon) 1500.1 crunch kenwood KDC-MP642U Jp Kustomz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.