Sonic Electronix

The only thing about 2 18s is someone around here is already running that in a car around here!

I plan on starting from the b pillar sense thats as far back as i need the seat, Then all the way to the back!

The wall would be built in the car sense thats the only way in hell it would work!!!

I think the amps are fine for lvl 4s with the mojos it'll be around 2k a sub! And its a daily driver! I prob will only see my personal meter no compositions or anything like that enless theres a big show and i can get on one!!!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

Devilles are plenty big but i think your gonna be too tight doing 4-18's in that thing. I'd stick with what other people are saying, either 2 18's walled or 4-15's in a diamond. I haven't checked the specs on the DC's your looking at but generally 18's want 5 ft cubed plus another 2 sq ft. of port so you can budget around 7ft per sub. Remember that your gonna lose airspace doing a diamond also, probably close to 4 ft lost. If you really want to do the 4-18's in a diamond your probably gonna have to go sealed. So my take on your install would be 4-15's vented diamond>2-18's vented wall>4-18's sealed diamond>4-18's vented in WAY to small of a box.

i bet you could fit 4 15s in a flat wall in that bitch, shes huge

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

To make sure im clear on what i mean by diamond, Im tlking about like the Ascendant Audio Astro Van!!!

2ag2ixt.jpg

Devilles are plenty big but i think your gonna be too tight doing 4-18's in that thing. I'd stick with what other people are saying, either 2 18's walled or 4-15's in a diamond. I haven't checked the specs on the DC's your looking at but generally 18's want 5 ft cubed plus another 2 sq ft. of port so you can budget around 7ft per sub. Remember that your gonna lose airspace doing a diamond also, probably close to 4 ft lost. If you really want to do the 4-18's in a diamond your probably gonna have to go sealed. So my take on your install would be 4-15's vented diamond>2-18's vented wall>4-18's sealed diamond>4-18's vented in WAY to small of a box.

Yah i was just looking at that on the site but im going to get the measurements and see what we can do!

I really dont want to do 4 15s anymore! En i dont wanna do 2 18s b.c theres a vic with 2 18s in it around here already =\!!!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

hes not gonna do fifteens, or twelves. if anything hes gonna have to do two 18's, in a different enclosure thn our buddy that did them in a crown vic.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

EDIT*

Shit i think i could fit 12 12"s in there but then im gonna be like cali en his 8 12"s lol!!!

But its either stick with the 15" mojos as planned or IF theres enough room in a diamond enclosure to do 4 18s then thats what im going!

NM Didnt read correctly!!!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

To make sure im clear on what i mean by diamond, Im tlking about like the Ascendant Audio Astro Van!!!

Yah i was just looking at that on the site but im going to get the measurements and see what we can do!

I really dont want to do 4 15s anymore! En i dont wanna do 2 18s b.c theres a vic with 2 18s in it around here already =\!!!

2 21"s maybe?

2 21"s maybe?

Maybe, subjections on bands? they'll have to take alot!!!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

Archived