Hemanages a Pawn shop in Okc.the builder of the boxes is actuallyMarty from DD and he uses Marty to build the boxes and sells them as his own for a big markup.I know him so this is factual.

I can't understand is writing. Is he using steve's boxes as examples or is he claiming to have built those boxes?

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/ele/1489752044.html

so why is there pics of steves boxes on there?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i texted him...

but he was using it as an example because he probably does not have any pix of his own work.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

well if it was me and i had built box's i would of had pics of my stuff. using othere people's product/pics for example, don't mean you can built it the same way, everyone builds something in there unique way, not bashing here guys but most people that would look at the add would think he build them box's in the pic!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Lol nice im just guessing that hes using them as examples but u can tell those are steve's by the removable port and the re sticker on the tool box :01nocomment8so:

Vehicles

93 blazer

99 cavi

big 3

2 re mt 12s

custom box 4cft 40htz

soild audio 1200 wired at .5 ohms

projects

93 s10 blazer

small bock

needing finshed

Not even composite cone, just dustcap as far as I can tell...

Noticed this too... Can't see why he'd have a composite cone and then use an 8" CF dustcap. My guess is that it's a standard DD cone w/ huge cap that covers 80% of the cone. Most people wouldn't be the wiser, especially the average CL looker.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Yea, thats clearly a paper cone with a 6.5 inch carbon fiber cap.

10 inch woofer, means from outside of the surround on both sides is 10 inchs. No subtract a inch from both sides due to the width of the cone (2 inches), so we are at 8 inchs diameter, and you can still see a good .5 inches of paper cone, plus DD's wide glue base around the cone which is almost a inch, leaves us with 6.5 inchs which is the size of the dustcap, not 8 inches. :P