7KWATTS OF SUNDOWN POWER // NEW VID ADDED 12/24/09

any tl numbers?

The answer to that is....I am stationed in Alaska.... so no numbers on the TL. I went to a local shop to pic up a few 300A INL fuses and the installer asked why my port was so big ( I only have 128 in^2 of port area) and why did I have my subs firing up and port to the back.... And then was suprised that only two subs could get so loud! LMFAO! :01nocomment8so:

'05 GMC Envoy

H/U: PIONEER AVH P4300DVD

Subs: (8) SA-12's

Amps: (2) SAZ3500d's

MECHMAN 270A Alt and 5 Batteries with lots of 1/0

The answer to that is....I am stationed in Alaska.... so no numbers on the TL. I went to a local shop to pic up a few 300A INL fuses and the installer asked why my port was so big ( I only have 128 in^2 of port area) and why did I have my subs firing up and port to the back.... And then was suprised that only two subs could get so loud! LMFAO! :01nocomment8so:

and ya wonder how they are still in business...

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

and ya wonder how they are still in business...

Most shops up here are all about what looks good... Rims, custom fiberglass, paint, 300 tv's in a vehicle, etc. All that looks good, but that doesn't make it LOUD! Lol!

'05 GMC Envoy

H/U: PIONEER AVH P4300DVD

Subs: (8) SA-12's

Amps: (2) SAZ3500d's

MECHMAN 270A Alt and 5 Batteries with lots of 1/0

So how does it sound? Vidz!!! Did you build your own enclosure? Do you got a build log?

Yeah they have Car shows in Anchorage (summer time) and some times they will have a mic set up and do small comps. I went to one back in 2007 that was sponsored by Safe and Sound. I would love to get out and go to a few this comming year to have some fun with it! :spiteful: I dont know if there is any rides up here that have really loud set ups like what you see on forums and in the lower 48... You are the first person I met in AK that knows about Soundown, Fi, DD, etc., and the importance of having a strong electical system! Lol! But then again I dont get out too much around here :01nocomment8so:

Yeah i know what you mean. As for the sounds most of my friends said it hurts their ears so it cant be that bad lol. I did build the box my self. I had a build log but then my step dad had to leave the state for work and took my camera :(. I will get videos up as soon as i can.

Cool Nices SUV and great sound's. How about a pix of the box? What's that your lady in the vid?

Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v

Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502

MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel)

DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box

Sundown 4500 at .5

Sundown 100.4

XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear.

1 17" Eiger Vision T.V

2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row.

Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's)

DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up.

big 3

Sitting on 24"

If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud!

So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's funny what you can do with a little Sundown Audio in the mix :hairtrick:

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

Archived