Another GREAT Youtube "Quote of the Day!"

I guess I do like when they make fun of people in your videos though haha. Somebody left this on one of mine:

These guys are a couple of stupid mother fucken dweebs.

And I chose to leave it because it was amusing (even thought they are talking about me and a friend).

images-1.jpg

It is not that funny to me. Maybe because I don't know how to speak Californian?

I can speak Minnesotan though.

Californian? Spinners didn't start in Cali...now gold spokes on the low low we take credit for :D...that's why we call them Gold Toes

Three 6 Mafia (Memphis, Tenn) made them big with their hit song "Ridin Spinners (They Don't Stop)" feat. Lil Flip (Houston, TX). This why 98Six posted what he did...its what they say in the song

Also, spinners have been played out for a long time, that song came out in 2003, that's why its so funny...

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Californian? Spinners didn't start in Cali...now gold spokes on the low low we take credit for :D...that's why we call them Gold Toes

Three 6 Mafia (Memphis, Tenn) made them big with their hit song "Ridin Spinners (They Don't Stop)" feat. Lil Flip (Houston, TX). This why 98Six posted what he did...its what they say in the song

Also, spinners have been played out for a long time, that song came out in 2003, that's why its so funny...

I thought spinners (and their later reincarnation Floaters) we're stupid as hell to begin with and still do. And anything bigger then a 20" on anything other then a truck or SUV is also stupid as hell.

Do you take credit for the 20"+ gold knock offs?

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Wasn't it the south that started riding 20"+ they are the ones that ride 28's and 30's on 80's Box Chevys

Gold Knock off's Im sure is a Cali thing but 14" Gold Spokes with Vogues on a 80's Monte is clean or 22's (no spinners) on an 84 Monte is clean too IMO

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Wasn't it the south that started riding 20"+ they are the ones that ride 28's and 30's on 80's Box Chevys

Gold Knock off's Im sure is a Cali thing but 14" Gold Spokes with Vogues on a 80's Monte is clean or 22's (no spinners) on an 84 Monte is clean too IMO

I'd say the south is responsible for "donking" up cars. Some look nice, but most look horrible. If it's done right and you can tell the money was speent to make it right, it'll look straight, but when u can tell they got it done the cheapest way possible, it looks like shit.

My bo around here rides 22s on a civic, and it looks funny but kina cool IMO. i'll try and find a pic.

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

I'd say the south is responsible for "donking" up cars. Some look nice, but most look horrible. If it's done right and you can tell the money was speent to make it right, it'll look straight, but when u can tell they got it done the cheapest way possible, it looks like shit.

My bo around here rides 22s on a civic, and it looks funny but kina cool IMO. i'll try and find a pic.

I wnat to see pics

and hey some cars like the charger and the 300 look pretty damn good on 24s when donw proper it looks fucking mad crazy.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I wnat to see pics

and hey some cars like the charger and the 300 look pretty damn good on 24s when donw proper it looks fucking mad crazy.

Here ya go. How about a civic on 22s. Town car on 26s and a few guys from their club, Top Knotch Car Club.

Mon.jpg

D.jpg

TkCC.jpg

The purple civic is the blue one before it was painted blue

Edited by b_smiff

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

The civic also does high 40s out of the truck with 2 IA DP 12s and a hifonics colossus

Electrical:

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.