1219090402.jpg

Might not really look like much due to cell phone pic. That's a little bit over a foot of snow, in some places when I was out in the woods was coming overtop of my knees (I am 6'). Can't really tell in the picture but it is still coming down pretty good, it's suppose to keep going till saturday night at midnight and get stronger as it keeps going. tlee2 idk if you got the same warning as I did, but if you did hear it, I live in the part they called western past henrico, they said we were suppose to get up to 12-15". Looks like they are wrong, because where I live we are already there haha. Probably gonna end up with 2feet before it stops :o I'll actually take a picture with my actual camera tomorrow during the day to get a better one if anybody wants.

wow thats crazy! it is still comin here i cant even imagine there now. its about that bad here too tho

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

lincolnsnow.jpg

East Millinocket, ME during our FIRST storm of the season. Thats a road BTW

Edited by blackrosetiger

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

almost a foot of snow now woooo hoooooo fun times are about to happen very soon...

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

i'm in central VA.

I got a little over a foot, still falling.

but like 30 minutes away from me, they already have 2ft.

we're supposed to get another foot tonight.

it hasn't snowed here in forever, now it seems like we're getting ALL of it from the past few years that we never got...

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

i looked and were supposed to get a storm starting on tuesday and ending thursday should be interesting

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

damn some of ya'll got blasted. we had sunny skys here in norther MN .... the only thing we got was a buzzzzzz....... :drunk: lol