SMD SUBS ARE HERE! INSTALLED! PG7

Congrats Steve. No use in letting those haters getting to you which I know you are not. You have worked hard over the years for your two jobs, doing a lot of traveling, and doing many great builds to get where you are today. The haters are only jealous because they cant seem to get off their ass and put in work as you have. No one here should be hating. We should all be together as a team working hard to introduce SMD to the world and represent SMD as the great group of people it is. Ive seen many haters come and go yet ive seen many more people come together here. Great thing you have here Steve so keep up the great work and dont scare to many people with those new woofers.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

damn there are some jealous ass motherf#ckers in this world.........how could anyone hate on this. Even a few members i had no idea were like that have started talkin a little shit. Oh well, you cant bring me down - feelin pretty good today :D

thanks everyone who has supported me!!

so steve, after you're done testing and what not, are we going to be able to order these through you direct for a limited run of signatures?

just curious how the process will be

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

Good job there guy .........you should send me one to test out in me wall......i'll even write a review :8)

i bet u would i would to ud even make a new family memeber vid too

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

I just wanna see what the final t/s params are gonna be on these... I'm really excited to see this new technology in a real world application, rather than just in a burp car. Pretty sure Crossfire is gonna be using this technology on their new XS-SPLs also since they're OEM by Scott.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

I think they look sweet, and congrats on getting the first ones, and cant wait to hear them

Now that you have your own labeled subs, you NEED to get your ass to Autorama for demos, and make some sales!

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Very nice woofer Steve. Was sorta hoping for maybe a high roll surround but Fi/Ascendant doesn't roll that way. Either way is a sweet looking woofer with a funky ass lol.

2003 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ

Pioneer 980BT

16 SA-10's - 4th Order Bandpass

NS-1 - 3 D3100's

DC & XS Power, Audio Technix, Sound Deadener Showdown

Team Sundown Audio

Id like to pop my 2000th post cherry on saying

CONGRATS STEVE your doing it big right now no matter what somebody says.and hope to get a demo soon ill hit you up on that since im WAY OUT OF state lol.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

damn there are some jealous ass motherf#ckers in this world.........how could anyone hate on this. Even a few members i had no idea were like that have started talkin a little shit. Oh well, you cant bring me down - feelin pretty good today :D

thanks everyone who has supported me!!

LOl dont let those motors get near your cell phone lol you could hold that woofer above your head and it will still erase your phone memory lol those motors are massive doesnt take a meat head to figure that out lol congrats mait. :hairtrick:

Edited by Rydaz1Bass

VehicleCurrentlyOwned:2000Malibu

\/MySystem\/

Ken-Wood HeadUnit

Cars interior panels Custom blue Done by ME

Pheonix Power block running both amps

Stinger pro series four gauge wire flex material

RimsBrand:Polo

Interior lighting Blue neon bars under and around dash

Capaciter:Pyle Dryver 1.7 farad digital meter read off new(INSTALLED)

http://blog.sounddomain.com/photos/orion/april_21_07_004_2.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg

Steve could you reply to my post #388 of your rumor has it thread. thanks. Its about my btl saying chicken on the voicecoil and i thought you out of everybody would know if its the one...

Edited by dccavalier

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts