How bout them Cowboy's!!!!!!

If the cowboys do make the playoffs they lose in the wild card weekend. They play one good game and ya'll are ready to crown them. If they're so spectacular why are they even in a position where they have to fight for a playoff spot? Why have they lost at all? They should be undefeated with an average margin of victory of like 1,000, but they're not.... In reality, they are a team that very rarely shows up in december/ January, with a qb that everyone has anointed the second coming of Troy /aikman even though he has accomplished absolutely nothing when its mattered. The Cowboys aren't going to the superbowl, or even the NFC Championship game. The caught the Saints on a bad night and whooped' em. The saints are still a better team and if they'd played the whole game like they played the last quarter that would have been a blowout. They come out flat and got beat, happens to good teams every week. Doesn't mean by ant stretch of the imagination that the Cowboys are the best team in the NFL, NFC, or even there divison.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

If the cowboys do make the playoffs they lose in the wild card weekend. They play one good game and ya'll are ready to crown them. If they're so spectacular why are they even in a position where they have to fight for a playoff spot? Why have they lost at all? They should be undefeated with an average margin of victory of like 1,000, but they're not.... In reality, they are a team that very rarely shows up in december/ January, with a qb that everyone has anointed the second coming of Troy /aikman even though he has accomplished absolutely nothing when its mattered. The Cowboys aren't going to the superbowl, or even the NFC Championship game. The caught the Saints on a bad night and whooped' em. The saints are still a better team and if they'd played the whole game like they played the last quarter that would have been a blowout. They come out flat and got beat, happens to good teams every week. Doesn't mean by ant stretch of the imagination that the Cowboys are the best team in the NFL, NFC, or even there divison.

^this :yahoo:

Rebuild coming soon

^this :yahoo:

LOL I wouldn't be so quick to shout and praise there grass hopper.

Lets see what the Eagles have done this decade.

5 NFC Championship games.

1 Superbowl appearance.

0 superbowls won.

:friends:

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

At least they can win playoff games!

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

skins fan reporting :D

No tomatoes please...although our team is in the midst of a crisis lol...

The Saints played like ass for three straight weeks. They had a loss coming to them for a while. Even us "deadskins" dominated them the entire game except for one kick.

To be honest I dont think the end result in the NFC will be the Eagles or the Cowboys. And Im not saying that as a skins fan. The Vikings and Saints seem more well rounded.

This last week was a wake up call for the Saints. Who knows, maybe yall woke up a sleeping giant

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

LOL I wouldn't be so quick to shout and praise there grass hopper.

Lets see what the Eagles have done this decade.

5 NFC Championship games.

1 Superbowl appearance.

0 superbowls won.

:friends:

Ok lets see compare both teams accomplishments since 2000

Playoff Appearances

Cowboys 3

Eagles 7 (8 if you count this year)

NFC Championship Games

Cowboys 0 yes a zero

Eagles 5

Divisional CHAMPS

Cowboys 1

Eagles 5

Overall Record since 2000

Cowboys 81-77

Eagles 102-55-1

Just saying....

Rebuild coming soon

Playoff Appearances

Cowboys 3

NFC Championship Games

Cowboys 0 yes a zero

Eagles 5

Divisional CHAMPS

Cowboys 1

Eagles 5

Cowboys 81-77

Eagles 102-55-1

Just saying....

none of what you stated means shit this year. For all you know they could lose the first round of the playoffs.

All that shit means is that they were better yesterday...any team can lose at any time....Dare I bring up the perfect New England Patriots a couple years ago until the Giants made them look like fools?

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

none of what you stated means shit this year. For all you know they could lose the first round of the playoffs.

All that shit means is that they were better yesterday...any team can lose at any time....Dare I bring up the perfect New England Patriots a couple years ago until the Giants made them look like fools?

Thank you for explaining that to me

Rebuild coming soon

Playoff Appearances

Cowboys 3

NFC Championship Games

Cowboys 0 yes a zero

Eagles 5

Divisional CHAMPS

Cowboys 1

Eagles 5

Cowboys 81-77

Eagles 102-55-1

Just saying....

You forgot championships won.

Eagles 0

Cowboys 0

To me thats the overall factor and judging from that, I feel that we're still on equal terms dude. Next weeks game is gonna be good.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Archived