How bout them Cowboy's!!!!!!

24-17 against New Orleans FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

24-17 against New Orleans FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES.gif

My Boys needed this game is such a big way tonight. Now all we need to do is beat the Skins and pay back those Fag ass eagles and then we're in the playoffs.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Good luck on that

We don't need luck. My Boys D is spotty at best. Your Eagles D is non exsistant. Romo has been on fire the past three weeks. The Dallas D and special teams is what cause those two losses to the Giants and Chargers. But don't worry I have a very strong feeling that the NFC East and the 3rd/4th seed will be with Dallas and not Philly.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

I was very impressed with the Boys actually playing well beyond Dec. 1st... Romo is looking like he's gonna luck out for the most part in the NFC playoffs with 3 dome stadium and 1 warm weather out of the 6 teams. The one thing I do have to say though is that Ware is an absolute beast and without him the Dallas D would be even worse than it normally is. Dallas has the possibility to be a pretty scary team, but that's before you remember that they still have Tony Homo + Wade Phillips.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

We don't need luck. My Boys D is spotty at best. Your Eagles D is non exsistant. Romo has been on fire the past three weeks. The Dallas D and special teams is what cause those two losses to the Giants and Chargers. But don't worry I have a very strong feeling that the NFC East and the 3rd/4th seed will be with Dallas and not Philly.

Even if that does happen it would suck to know that the Cowboys can not win a playoff game, 13 years have passed since the boys have one a playoff game. Tony Romo was 16 the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game. Jason Witten and DeMarcus Ware were 14. I still believe the Eagles will get their 6th divisional championship since 2001 this year. Like I said good luck on that

I was very impressed with the Boys actually playing well beyond Dec. 1st... Romo is looking like he's gonna luck out for the most part in the NFC playoffs with 3 dome stadium and 1 warm weather out of the 6 teams. The one thing I do have to say though is that Ware is an absolute beast and without him the Dallas D would be even worse than it normally is. Dallas has the possibility to be a pretty scary team, but that's before you remember that they still have Tony Homo + Wade Phillips.

x2

Rebuild coming soon

Even if that does happen it would suck to know that the Cowboys can not win a playoff game, 13 years have passed since the boys have one a playoff game. Tony Romo was 16 the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game. Jason Witten and DeMarcus Ware were 14. I still believe the Eagles will get their 6th divisional championship since 2001 this year. Like I said good luck on that

x2

You Igles fans won't have shit to talk about after we win a playoff game this year, will you? Or will you still try to throw out the Tony Homo joke? Oh wait nevermind that's mainly the Skins fans. Don't think they have forgotten about last year against the Igles, the Igles have a ass kickin coming. Along with them Skins.

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS :spiteful:

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Archived