DC Sound Lab

DC XL 8000+ watts free air new vid

Did you ever think that maybe I was just poking fun at a good friend? The post was made all in fun. I guess you are the law around here so I will keep my joking with Clay to PM, MSN or phone call, Happy?

I may act like a jackass, but im not a total dumbass...

mms- The woooooofers effective mechanical mass in kilo grams.

fs- Driver free air resonance in hertz.

lin- is flow of the orig source signal without distorting..

PS: The Internet is serious business

Thank you i learned something new :give_rose:

Pioneer 500UB

1 LVL4 15" 4.3cubes tuned to 35HZ

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front

Infinity Kappa 6 1/2's rear

145.7 Legal on music New Audio Control

I still dont think your getting his point... The woofer is rated at 1500wrms because it will handle that amount of power for alot longer than it will 3000wrms. If you put 3000wrms to your XL every day all day i doubt it would live very long... however i bet you could run 1500wrms all day everyday and the sub would live. DC Audio has no idea what the customer is going to do to the speaker, I have actually seen DC subs used in bars and clubs. They get hammered on for hours on end. They follow this RMS rule because they know the woofer wont let them down, it will keep on going day in and day out. RMS is there for that reason, its the point where the manufacture feels they can guarantee the performance and half life of there item.

actually you didnt get my point when i stated that people who work or worked for DC in the past were on the forums telling people that 3k all day every day was just fine on thier XL....I fully understand RMS but when a rep of the company tells people otherwise thats a recipe for disaster

actually you didnt get my point when i stated that people who work or worked for DC in the past were on the forums telling people that 3k all day every day was just fine on thier XL....I fully understand RMS but when a rep of the company tells people otherwise thats a recipe for disaster

cant you just let it go???? who cares. someone will always test the limits of everything. thats life. if they wanna risk blowing their shit up go for it. who cares.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

• 2 weeks later...

ooo i do i do

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones